Trump The Divider

Tiberius

As long as this NP doesn’t claim to be the former mayor of Toronto for whom the City Hall complex and block is named after.

Great, a beloved former mayor of Toronto is now bumped permanently on internet searches because of this NP.

Interesting reviews these days on the actual facts about US forces serving in Nam, I had no idea they were finished that early

and nice of the libs to think serving in Nam makes a person a worthy human with inherent dignity 

37 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Isn't this what you guys call "whataboutism"?

I think Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. The hypocrisy is stunning that Trump and Trump supporters  who live on insults, innuendos, scapegoating and lies are getting their holes in a swirl and claiming the moral high ground. Suck it 

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Interesting reviews these days on the actual facts about US forces serving in Nam, I had no idea they were finished that early

and nice of the libs to think serving in Nam makes a person a worthy human with inherent dignity 

Ha! At least he didn't get captured, right? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I think Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. The hypocrisy is stunning that Trump and Trump supporters  who live on insults, innuendos, scapegoating and lies are getting their holes in a swirl and claiming the moral high ground. Suck it 

Ha! At least he didn't get captured, right? 

Some are saying he was incarcerated for violent crime when he says he was over there

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

That's hilarious after 8 years of everything during the Obama administration being the fault of the "previous administration"?

Oh brother, you mean blaming Obama for the recession he literally inherited from the previous administration??  Ya, hilarious! 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Interesting choice. It seems to me you and your ilk are the ones casting stones, now you're claiming victim status for being called out.

Since you brought it up, let's compare the two. 

You people tarred, feathered, doxxed, and called for vigilante violence against kids you thought mocked a guy.

Donald Trump called for the justice system to reinstate the death penalty for kids who confessed to and were convicted of a brural rape & attempted murder.

The facts that came out proved the Covington boys were actually the ones being harassed, and were at worst obnoxious, you people doubled down and insisted on their destruction.

In the other case, it turned out that the boys were coerced into false confessions and while not guilty of the rape were guilty of beating and mugging random people in the park that night. They were then paid a $41 mil settlement and held up as innocent victims.

So you people continue to seek the systematic destruction of kids for acting obnoxious, but hold up the Central Park 5 as heroes for only beating and mugging innocent people for fun.

To be clear, I don't agree with President Trump's approach to the case, but let's not pretend there is some kind of equivalence here.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Thank you (+1) 1