Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Is it coming out that he isn’t a Vietnam vet!?  I think the most suspect thing about him is that he has been in the center of these controversies before.  Something is to be said about someone who keeps being the center of attention.  It doesn’t necessarily mean he is lying, but it’s suspect!

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Is it coming out that he isn’t a Vietnam vet!?  I think the most suspect thing about him is that he has been in the center of these controversies before.  Something is to be said about someone who keeps being the center of attention.  It doesn’t necessarily mean he is lying, but it’s suspect!

He's a political operative. 

And he stole valor. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

He never claimed to be one, to be honest.  Just claimed to be a "Vietnam-era Marine Recon Ranger," and the media ran with "Vietnam vet" on their own.

Though the biggest crock of ***** in that statement is "Marine Recon Ranger."  There's no such thing.

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Sometimes you just can’t make this stuff up.

Oh, wait.

We are in a (dis)information war and have been in earnest since early 2015. 

We are all combatants in this war, which is global, whether we realize it or not. 

The only way through is to hone your own discernment. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are in a (dis)information war and have been in earnest since early 2015. 

We are all combatants in this war, which is global, whether we realize it or not. 

The only way through is to hone your own discernment. 

No doubt.  The manipulation through news and social media is perhaps the most troubling thing going on right now (though I do my best to ignore it).  I may be different than a lot in here, in that I believe this manipulation is not only on both sides if the political spectrum, but also beyond just politics.

its just ridiculous what people say, and how many people will believe it.  CNN, msnbc, foxnews, and a wealth of nonsense on Facebook and Twitter.  You’ll find a lot of lies in any of those.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He never claimed to be one, to be honest.  Just claimed to be a "Vietnam-era Marine Recon Ranger," and the media ran with "Vietnam vet" on their own.

Though the biggest crock of ***** in that statement is "Marine Recon Ranger."  There's no such thing.

I've NEVER met a liar who was just 'regular forces' like I was. They always gotta up it. "I was a HALO Marine Delta Operator!"

Now, I've met plenty a real vet who just cannot help themselves and embellish and lie their asses off. I call them "storyfellers." I love me a good storyfeller. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Well, I stand corrected.

Surely it must be a common feeling by now?