Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Au contraire. The original video was a couple minutes out of a 2 hour video that along with an accompanying story by the MSM got everyone upset. They misled the American people for political reasons. Even conservatives were concerned but not out of politics, but for decency reasons. I thought it was sort of disgusting before I learned the truth. I can honestly say that to me this had nothing to do with politics but to the MSM it had everything to do with politics.

Yea I got that, maybe my original post wasn't clear.  But yea, the original video was concerning taken together with the news stories.  It's just after I saw the video, I didn't see what the issue was.  And believe me, if I saw harassment, I'm the type to judge and form reasonable and unreasonable opinions!

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I remember seeing the headlines about a build-a-wall chant and harassment, but I watched the video and say the high school just smile.  The only thing those kids did that was obnoxious was act like teenagers (which is without a doubt obnoxious, don't get me wrong)

Originally the kids were chanting (school songs) to drown out the Black Israelites who were threatening them and putting their racism on full display.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea I got that, maybe my original post wasn't clear.  But yea, the original video was concerning taken together with the news stories.  It's just after I saw the video, I didn't see what the issue was.  And believe me, if I saw harassment, I'm the type to judge and form reasonable and unreasonable opinions!

The issue was the way the MSM pushed a false narrative to further their cause.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The issue was the way the MSM pushed a false narrative to further their cause.

Yea, I am not arguing about that.  I was just saying the original video wasn't very concerning.  Getting annoyed at the media's portrayal is fine and can be concerning if you want.  

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Biden says HEEL white America. Now before the liberals or be branded a racist!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/joe-biden-white-america-admit-theres-still-systemic-210303933--abc-news-topstories.html

I LOVE being white, conservative, and I apologize for nothing. ✊?

I'm glad you are a conservative but as long as you believe in misogyny and act like Tackleberry you do the rest of us conservatives no favors.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea, I am not arguing about that.  I was just saying the original video wasn't very concerning.  Getting annoyed at the media's portrayal is fine and can be concerning if you want.  

I want.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm glad you are a conservative but as long as you believe in misogyny and act like Tackleberry you do the rest of us conservatives no favors.

I want.

Is that a rapper or something? I’ve no idea who that is. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I want.

Yea, I just can't get worked up over it anymore.  I think the state of news (in just about all forms; the major TV stations and social media) is highly troubling.  The reporting on this video doesn't seem to be anything out of the daily ordinary.  I was just saying that my post was not about the media, and was solely about the original video not being very problematic.  

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Is that a rapper or something? I’ve no idea who that is. 

Police Academy

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

And they’re not gonna stop. So what’s the solution? 

Calling them out and embarrassing them over and over. Their disingenuousness and making up ***** is going to fool some people permanently no matter what. We need the moderates to see through the fake stories, the left can do their AOCing to their hearts desire. If we have the moderates and some of the far right wingers we'll be ok.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Calling them out and embarrassing them over and over. Their disingenuousness and making up ***** is going to fool some people permanently no matter what. We need the moderates to see through the fake stories, the left can do their AOCing to their hearts desire. If we have the moderates and some of the far right wingers we'll be ok.

They don't care about embarrassment.  They care about $$$$$$$ and aren't going to stop, unfortunately.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

he's kinda like you, but from the old Police Academy movies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0OEM6zX-r5jAZ03hiZiB

I was born in 84 so that’s just before my day. He seems a good chap though. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Close. 

But the real real answer is violence. Violence is the answer. 

President Obama cautioned his fellow leftists in January of 2011, “At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.”

Too bad they aren't listening

Dxb2QRLXgAAV3fk.jpg

This is precisely what I started talking about 5 years ago.

The Left traded in reasoned arguments in favor of calling everyone a racist, a bigot and then a Nazi.

Then they said it was OK to punch a Nazi.

Now they’ve moved it to punching kids.

What’s next? Sadly we’ll find out...

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The sonner people realize I’m right, the lesser the bloodshed has to be. 

I feel like Churchill in the 30’s. He warned everybody and they mocked him. 

Yes, let's throw our representative democracy aside and use fascist tactics to save it.

So now you leftist nutbags are tracking down the colleges that these kids were going to attend, and yelling and yelling and yelling to get the colleges to get these kids kicked out of a college they haven't even started attending yet?

You putrid fu**Cks. Every single one of you. I hope we track you down, tie your obnoxious ass up, and throw you over the border to Canada tl spend the rest of your lives. Maybe spending your life with other condescending, judgmental, moronic asswipes may wake you up, but I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So now you leftist nutbags are tracking down the colleges that these kids were going to attend, and yelling and yelling and yelling to get the colleges to get these kids kicked out of a college they haven't even started attending yet?

You putrid fu**Cks. Every single one of you. I hope we track you down, tie your obnoxious ass up, and throw you over the border to Canada tl spend the rest of your lives. Maybe spending your life with other condescending, judgmental, moronic asswipes may wake you up, but I doubt it.

We don’t want your trash!