Antonio Brown Trade Value

On 1/3/2019 at 3:33 AM, IgotBILLStopay said:

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/Antonio-Brown-trade-value-127165123/

#9 & a young player appears to be asking price

I will say No Mas!! to Tre, Tremaine or Levi. But Poyer is intriguing - clearly Bills wont trade for AB with Poyer on the roster (Rachel Bush saga), but maybe AB for Poyer + pick can be done. Of course, I love the Poyer Hyde safety duo and would be reluctant to break it up. Also, Poyer is on an amazingly team friendly contract through 2021. But an interesting thought none the less.

If he was 25 maybe.  I wouldnt even give up #9 let alone a player with it.

They actually hurt the value in return because he doesnt want to be there an Rooney said he wont be there.  They would likely have to give us there pick and AB for #9.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:22 AM, Golden Goat said:

Furthest thing from a "process" guy. I don't see it happening.

Even if he was a process guy.  There is no WR in the league I would give up our ProBowl caliber S and #9 for.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:24 AM, CommonCents said:

Who is going to replace AB? Check out JUJU’s numbers when AB is hurt/suspended. He benefits from the coverage being rolled towards 84. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some JUJU but he ain’t close to AB.

Whatever WR they find under a rock that turns out to be a ProBowl player.

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

First Foster over Golladay now the Steelers are finding a HOF’ers replacement under a rock!!! Hot hot hot!! Keep them coming.

Unlike you I backed up what I said concerning Foster.  Do you really think I literally meant they would find one under a rock?  I cant remember the last time the Steelers didnt have WRs.  They kicked Sanders to the curb and never looked back.  

Your name is quite Ironic.  Youre lacking something.  Unfortunately you are just annoying me now and offer nothing of sustance.  I think I just need to block you.

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Unlike you I backed up what I said concerning Foster.  Do you really think I literally meant they would find one under a rock?  I cant remember the last time the Steelers didnt have WRs.  They kicked Sanders to the curb and never looked back.  

Your name is quite Ironic.  Youre lacking something.  Unfortunately you are just annoying me now and offer nothing of sustance.  I think I just need to block you.

???

When all else fails just press block. Cherry picking useless stats isn’t a convincing arguement. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/05/antonio-brown-involved-domestic-dispute-not-arrested/

Pittsburgh Steelers superstar Antonio Brown was involved in a domestic dispute in January -- but he was NOT arrested ... TMZ Sports has confirmed with police. 

Our sources tell us a woman contacted the Hollywood Police Dept. in Florida in mid-January and made a report alleging misconduct by Brown. 

57 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/05/antonio-brown-involved-domestic-dispute-not-arrested/

Pittsburgh Steelers superstar Antonio Brown was involved in a domestic dispute in January -- but he was NOT arrested ... TMZ Sports has confirmed with police. 

Our sources tell us a woman contacted the Hollywood Police Dept. in Florida in mid-January and made a report alleging misconduct by Brown. 

Not much to go on here

It is interesting that the article is being written like the Steelers hold all the card in the negotiations.  Brown is a malcontent for them.  It's a situation where its Brown or Tomlin.  Honestly, with Browns salary, age and perception around the league a high second takes him down.  In a pretty deep wr class many rebuilding teams wont want the attention and the demand Brown will put on the Qb, offense, and coaching staff.  If I was Beane, I would offer a trade up scenerio.  Swap first rd picks for Brown.  A 2020 day 3 or day 2 pick based off of 2019 production for Brown.