Interesting and optimistic point about our final record

Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Says who? 

Allen was playing dreadful before he got hurt. 

Again, they got crushed by playoff teams this season. Crushed. The games weren't competitive. At all.

No need to get too worked up here.

Rationalizing failure is what Bills fans do best.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mark92 said:

Do you remember the Monday night game at the Ralph?  Josh Allen would have won that game with the way Bills D played.  Point is that this team is much closer to compeating for a playoff spot than you give them credit for.  

Yes like last year.  Yes yes I know. This year is more promising. 

The bills were 10 wins away from a perfect season this year you haters!!!  We are that close!!!  

No need to actually say anything intelligent. This should do it. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The bills were 10 wins away from a perfect season this year you haters!!!  We are that close!!!  

Glad intelligent wasn't your aim.  

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It's really getting rough around here to have anything but a glowing take on all things this regime does. Whatever they're drinking, I'll have 3! Wish I had that kind of unbridled Billy Mumford like enthusiasm.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

It's really getting rough around here to have anything but a glowing take on all things this regime does. Whatever they're drinking, I'll have 3! Wish I had that kind of unbridled Billy Mumford like enthusiasm.

it is. I'm not pessimistic or too negative on the Bills and Jim and Brandon.  However, I'll believe they are good when the win/loss record and playoff performance says they are good.  The same record as Coach Moron and one more loss than Rex says they are not there yet.  Stay tuned ..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

it is. I'm not pessimistic or too negative on the Bills and Jim and Brandon.  However, I'll believe they are good when the win/loss record and playoff performance says they are good.  The same record as Coach Moron and one more loss than Rex says they are not there yet.  Stay tuned ..

Right. The regime is 15-17. We all understand they tore it down to the ground, but I'm old enough to remember the Tom Donahoe tear down. That didn't end well. I feel like it's entirely fair to question the direction of the team at this point. There is reason for optimism, but the dismissive nature of anything REMOTELY critical is something I've never really experienced. All we can do is hope. Unwavering support is warranted when we start seeing RESULTS.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1