Anyone else feeling a bit depressed?

Steptide

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

The night before our last regular season game and reality is starting to set in. Tomorrow will be the last bills game until September 2019.

While there's some excitement in the off season with the draft and free agency, it's nothing like the regular season. It's also a bit depressing, that not only is it the end for the bills, but the end of the regular season in general. Playoffs are always fun and exciting, but no more Sundays sitting on the couch from 1pm until 11pm(or whenever I decide to go to bed) watching football. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not ready to wait 9 months to see more Allen. Bummer. Will enjoy tomorrow as much as possible

Depressed?  No...more of a "Thank God, this is finally over" feeling.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I think you read it wrong or something.

I was very happy to make the playoffs.........I wasn't very happy that the offense scored 3 crappy points.

We also knew the team had little cap space to acquire talent for 2018.

Now that they have their QB the rest should be easier.

I don’t think you understand playoff football. It happens. They played a great defense. Get over it.  At least you have this wonderful season to make up for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I was more depressed last year when the TT led Bills scored 3 magnificent points in the AFCWC game ;) 

I'm depressed you didn't appreciate making the playoffs for whatever reason. We were terrible this season. Room for optimism sure but this season ended as quickly as possible. Super entertaining.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Steptide said:

The night before our last regular season game and reality is starting to set in. Tomorrow will be the last bills game until September 2019.

While there's some excitement in the off season with the draft and free agency, it's nothing like the regular season. It's also a bit depressing, that not only is it the end for the bills, but the end of the regular season in general. Playoffs are always fun and exciting, but no more Sundays sitting on the couch from 1pm until 11pm(or whenever I decide to go to bed) watching football. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not ready to wait 9 months to see more Allen. Bummer. Will enjoy tomorrow as much as possible

Did that game make you feel better.