A tough week for Buffalo Sports Teams

Big Curt

What a terrible week in Buffalo Sports.  The UB men's basketball team lost to Marquette.  The UB women's basketball team lost to Stanford.  The UB football team lost to Troy in the Dollar General Bowl and the Bills lost to the Patriots.  I guess the sliver lining is that,  UB sports matter and the future looks very bright.  The bad news is; as always,  the Bills are REBUILDING...AGAIN.  The Pats can play terrible and still find a way to win and it's like the movie "Groundhog Day".  Year two of the "process"

47 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

What a terrible week in Buffalo Sports.  The UB men's basketball team lost to Marquette.  The UB women's basketball team lost to Stanford.  The UB football team lost to Troy in the Dollar General Bowl and the Bills lost to the Patriots.  I guess the sliver lining is that,  UB sports matter and the future looks very bright.  The bad news is; as always,  the Bills are REBUILDING...AGAIN.  The Pats can play terrible and still find a way to win and it's like the movie "Groundhog Day".  Year two of the "process"

We have a young QB that is at least clearly worth building around.  He's, imo, not a dud, it's just a matter of how good can he get.  

We have tons and I mean tons of cap space and all our best players are young.  

We have a forward thinking owner that is 100% willing to deploy all resources. 

We have several star players on the Sabres and they're maturing before our eyes and playing at an unbelievable level, surprising even the most ardent Sabres fans. 

We have tons and I mean tons of cap space and all our best players are young. 

We have 3 first round picks in the next draft or 2 in the next and 2 the year after - so we'll be able to sustain winning. 

Jesus' birthday is tomorrow.  Tapping into the benefit of his birth, life, death and resurrection is available to anyone in a country where we can choose who we worship.   

Edited by White Linen
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Curt said:

Happy New Year to you too.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Big Curt changed the title to A tough week for Buffalo Sports Teams