Josh Allen’s Adjusted Completion Percentage = 72.7%

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I will cause what your doing and saying makes No sense. You really think we are going to spend 80 million on WR in FA when we have Needs on Offensive line to? Do you really think we will have 80 million after contracts are paid out to keep some of what we have? You are trying to make sense in your post.. Now.. you are yet.. 80 Million on WR this year? that would be just as bad of a mistake.

Just asking: where did he say $80 mil needs to be spent on FA receivers? Seems like you missed a crucial word in there. Then again it’s borderline painful trying to make sense of anything you write.

Just now, WhyteDwarf said:

Yeah, that the rest of the team being trash is a crutch IMO.

OMG you want to be taken seriously then you continue with posts like this ha ha ha ha ha ha No one said the rest of the tem was a crutch but we are saying our Offensive Line is one of the worst in the league and our WR set is worst in the league. this so hard for you to understand?

And I agree with above poster.. you need a hug.

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Wait, are they not all on rookie contracts for the most part?  I think it's pretty obvious they neglected WR this past offseason.  Though I really hate dipping into free agents to build a team, some of that ~80 million needs to go towards WR.  They can't fix the group by picking one guy in the 2nd round.

Shady is far from trash IMO.

Well if you want to get more context.....

• Robert Foster UDFA
  • Deonte Thompson who has been cut 6 times in his career.
  • Isiah McKenzie who was on a practice squad.  Then was waived.
  • Ray Ray McLoud a rookie late round pick who has been inactive 1/2 the games this year
  • Da'Mari Scott.  Who?

Those were our active WR yesterday.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I will cause what your doing and saying makes No sense. You really think we are going to spend 80 million on WR in FA when we have Needs on Offensive line to? Do you really think we will have 80 million after contracts are paid out to keep some of what we have? You are trying to make sense in your post.. Now.. you are yet.. 80 Million on WR this year? that would be just as bad of a mistake.

What they do in FA depends on what they do in the draft.  Even if you draft a good WR prospect, there are more needs at WR IMO.  And trust me, I hate spending big in free agency.

If the rest of the offense is trash like you say, they need to come up with 10 starters lol.

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Just asking: where did he say $80 mil needs to be spent on FA receivers? Seems like you missed a crucial word in there. Then again it’s borderline painful trying to make sense of anything you write.

yep your right. I missed that. just tired of dumb comments and trolls I guess.

1 hour ago, WhyteDwarf said:

But didn't he also say when you adjust all other QB's completion percentage in the same manner Allen is 23rd on the list?  YAY?

Hell, I'll still take 23rd from a "project" QB only 15 weeks into his first season. Even that's a hell of a lot better than what many were predicting. He's outplaying what his critics said no matter how you look at it.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Is that really true though?  Or is that something people just like to say?  Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash?  Is Shady trash?

Oh nevermind, I see what this guy is doing. Keep chugging along, edgelord.

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yep your right. I missed that. just tired of dumb comments and trolls I guess.

No I don’t think that’s it and I don’t think the new guy is a troll. I think you don’t think you have to defend your *ahem* “ideas” to a new poster so you are trying to dismiss him as a troll. That’s weak.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

No I don’t think that’s it and I don’t think the new guy is a troll. I think you don’t think you have to defend your *ahem* “ideas” to a new poster so you are trying to dismiss him as a troll. That’s weak.

Bingo

The hate here is strong.