Josh Allen’s Adjusted Completion Percentage = 72.7%

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

He didn't get enough on that pass IMO.  Clay would have had to come out of the endzone to catch that, which IMO he should have because no one was close enough to him to stop him before he got back in. It was a dropped ball, but also a bad throw.

right. he needs to start wedging the balls into the players facemasks so our sorry wr's and te's don't actually need to make a routine play on the balls they are thrown. my bad.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

To all completion % snobs. 

JA has no rb, TE, slot receiver to throw screens and dump offs too and the line is not athletic enough for screens. These throws pad comp % 

JA pushes the ball down the field. He will have high yards per attempt / YPC numbers but lower comp %

Thats fine with me especially for the time being... As time goes on and our line is better and can actually block for screens and we get more players that can be a safety valve for JA his numbers will go up.

That coupled with better receivers/tight end that can catch more reliably.

But low 60 high 50 % may be the ceiling for his type of down field attack game...

Right. Its how often we are throwing over 15-20 yards matters

Just now, WhyteDwarf said:

So because I don't agree 100% with whatever you say, you get to label me a troll?  That's offensive tbh.

No because it is obvious. this is well beyond opinion.

27 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

He's 4-5 as a starter right?

I'm going to use a phrase/ question used by a former poster (also banned) 

What banned poster are you?

Wanting Allen to be a better passer is an ignorant take, I'll make sure to write that down lol.

you sure are on a troll for being on probation.  

12 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

he is 4-5 because of the trash out there we have catching the ball

he is 4-5 because he is a rookie

he is 4-5 because he is RAW talent with much to learn

he is 4-5 because of the trash offensive line we have.

Most Bills fans get this, A troll on the other hand would point out stupid facts like this,. Thus one would wonder.. With the amount of posts you have saying "He's 4-5 as a starter right?" is going to make people think you are a troll.

He's also 4-5 as a rookie with a team that has been favored in 2 out of 14 games, is 4-4 in games he completed, and with a team that is 1-5 when any other QB has played a significant time. 

There's nothing definitive yet, but it's a pretty promising start to a career.

I find it hard not to be excited about the upcoming prospects of a team who overachieved its (admittedly negligible) expectations with an exciting, dynamic young QB, a top defense with most if not all likely returning next year, an abundance of salary cap room and draft picks. 

• Like (+1) 3

Wanting Allen to be a better passer is an ignorant take, I'll make sure to write that down lol.

no. not taking into account the trash heap he has around him and in front of him is though.

i'm don't fattening up the troll though. somebody else can toss the table scraps for here on out. have a nice day.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

no. not taking into account the trash heap he has around him and in front of him is though.

i'm don't fattening up the troll though. somebody else can toss the table scraps for here on out. have a nice day.

Is it really a "trash heap" all around him?  Really?  Somehow I doubt that.

46 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

But didn't he also say when you adjust all other QB's completion percentage in the same manner Allen is 23rd on the list?  YAY?

23rd...did you consider he has the worst talent in the league on offense.  Like 32nd out of 32 teams.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

28 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

He's 4-5 as a starter right?

Actually 4-4 in games he started and finished.  He left in the 3rd Q of the Houston game with the Bills trailing 10-3.  The Bills scored a FG on the drive on which he was injured to make it 10-6, then we know what happened afterwards.  QB wins and losses are solely based upon who started the game so it is what it is, but Allen had the Bills "in position" when he was hurt.

All of that nonsense aside, when you look at the talent around him on offense for Allen to be essentially a .500 QB in his rookie season is impressive (to me).  The "problem" with Josh Allen is that so many people are completely invested in him being a bust because they didn't like his "advanced stats" predictors that they will continue to look for the negatives until he wins an MVP or throws for 40 TDs with an 80% completion percentage.  It's sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Is it really a "trash heap" all around him?  Really?  Somehow I doubt that.

you doubt that this team has been labeled having the worst WR base in the game?

you doubt that we are the bottom end on the offensive line?

you doubt that McCoy is an aging RB?

Just stop.

Some people are especially bitter and suspicious after 17+ years of mediocrity. It’s understandable.

They will come around to our moxie-filled offensive leader in their own time. 

Eventually the wins will come and this will finally be put to rest.

GO BILLS!

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

23rd...did you consider he has the worst talent in the league on offense.  Like 32nd our of 32 teams.

Is that really true though?  Or is that something people just like to say?  Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash?  Is Shady trash?

Edited by WhyteDwarf

Just now, eball said:

Actually 4-4 in games he started and finished.  He left in the 3rd Q of the Houston game with the Bills trailing 10-3.  The Bills scored a FG on the drive on which he was injured to make it 10-6, then we know what happened afterwards.  QB wins and losses are solely based upon who started the game so it is what it is, but Allen had the Bills "in position" when he was hurt.

All of that nonsense aside, when you look at the talent around him on offense for Allen to be essentially a .500 QB in his rookie season is impressive (to me).  The "problem" with Josh Allen is that so many people are completely invested in him being a bust because they didn't like his "advanced stats" predictors that they will continue to look for the negatives until he wins an MVP or throws for 40 TDs with an 80% completion percentage.  It's sad.

We were projected to be a 4-12 team with a vet at QB and Allen not starting....because we didn't have much talent on offense.  .500 with Allen, who wasn't supposed to start is actually really good.

• Like (+1) 1

Is that really true though?  Or is that something people just like to say?  Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash.  Is Shady trash?

Shady is aging. are you even a Bills fan? cause a Bills fan would know this. Shady has also become Injury prone... again do to age. Look at his numbers this year. go away troll.

Is that really true though?  Or is that something people just like to say?  Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash?  Is Shady trash?

We're 32nd in the league in spending for offensive lineman.  Our 10 offensive lineman make $13 million total.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/offensive-line/

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, eball said:

My issue is with the "Allen will be great once they get rid of the trash" crowd. I don't think it's that simple.  Allen needs to be a better passer than what he has shown so far IMO.

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Shady is aging. are you even a Bills fan? cause a Bills fan would know this. Shady has also become Injury prone... again do to age. Look at his numbers this year. go away troll.

I think you need to stop calling me a ***** troll *****.  Just because I don't agree with you.