Josh Allen’s Adjusted Completion Percentage = 72.7%

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We were projected to be a 4-12 team with a vet at QB and Allen not starting....because we didn't have much talent on offense.  .500 with Allen, who wasn't supposed to start is actually really good.

That is true. 

We've done 1 better thus far.  Maybe we can do 2 better by season end.  

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We were projected to be a 4-12 team with a vet at QB and Allen not starting....because we didn't have much talent on offense.  .500 with Allen, who wasn't supposed to start is actually really good.

Good point.  Add the fact that his teammates and coaches have, quite literally, raved about his leadership and ability.  Matt Patricia called Allen a "great" player in his postgame PC yesterday.  The Bills fans who are also invested in being Allen detractors are just going to need to figure out what they are more interested in doing -- rooting for the Bills and an exciting young QB, or touting their pathetic pessimism on message boards.

I continue to believe that if the internet had been around when Jim Kelly joined the Bills there would have been at least 20% of the fan base who would have wanted him benched.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

he's a clay drop in the endzone from having more wins than losses. just stop

Alright then he is also a Titans dropped TD from being 4-5 again. Works both ways. Can't just look at the one score losses and say we should have won unless you look at the one score wins and say we could have lost. 

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

My issue is with the "Allen will be great once they get rid of the trash" crowd. I don't think it's that simple.  Allen needs to be a better passer than what he has shown so far IMO.

I think you need to stop calling me a ***** troll *****.  Just because I don't agree with you.

your posts do come off as trolling.   that seems to be  the concusses of long time posters ...  probationary poster.  

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

23rd...did you consider he has the worst talent in the league on offense.  Like 32nd out of 32 teams.  

I actually think it's time SkyDiver comes back and takes a bow re: Foster.  Something there. 

I think you need to stop calling me a ***** troll *****.  Just because I don't agree with you.

Then Adjust your thinking back down to earth. you make dumb comments questions like "Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash?" "Is Shady Trash"

Dumb questions from a Bills fan. Your Take on everything is one a troll would say. Get used to be called troll till you start making points that make sense.

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Same with Wide Receivers.

Wait, are they not all on rookie contracts for the most part?  I think it's pretty obvious they neglected WR this past offseason.  Though I really hate dipping into free agents to build a team, some of that ~80 million needs to go towards WR.  They can't fix the group by picking one guy in the 2nd round.

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Then Adjust your thinking back down to earth. you make dumb comments questions like "Yes, at WR they are nowhere, but is the OL really trash?" "Is Shady Trash"

Dumb questions from a Bills fan. Your Take on everything is one a troll would say. Get used to be called troll till you start making points that make sense.

Shady is far from trash IMO.

And don't tell me how to post.

Edited by WhyteDwarf

35 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

stats only tell a short part of the story. That's why there is analytics.. you look at the stats and the context of the situation they are in.

Statistics are like bikinis, they reveal a lot, but not everything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Though I really hate dipping into free agents to build a team, some of that ~80 million needs to go towards WR

Shady is far from trash IMO.And don't tell me how to post.

I will cause what your doing and saying makes No sense. You really think we are going to spend 80 million on WR in FA when we have Needs on Offensive line to? Do you really think we will have 80 million after contracts are paid out to keep some of what we have? You are trying to make sense in your post.. Now.. you are yet.. 80 Million on WR this year? that would be just as bad of a mistake.

Just now, TH3 said:

Do you have a point somewhere? 

Yeah, that the rest of the team being trash is a crutch IMO.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

The QBs change but the arguments always stay the same.

LOL QB record.

What would change things is a QB that wins games, then the "discussion" could progress.

Or if the pass was better :)

Throwing it 40 yards downfield plus another 30 yards across the field from across his body? Kind of hard to put that on him. Could it have been better? Sure I guess but how many NFL QBs actually get that ball anywhere close?