Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

50 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Jesus Christ 

I’ve mentioned this before. A friend of mine is a middle school counselor. She tells me that every year after sexual harassment training her office gets full of middle schoolers claiming they e been harassed. The same thing happens every year after bullying training. Etc, etc. The point? Middle school kids are VERY impressionable. They will absorb and take on the attributes of just about any topic they’re presented. There’s no reason to rush into any of this life altering stuff. Once you’re an adult….have at it! 

• Agree 4

We told you so

RICOCHET 8:40 PM on October 12, 2022

New York Judge Paves Way for Recognition of ‘Multi-Person Relationships’

A New York judge opened the door to legal recognition of multi-partner relationships while ruling in a housing court case.

In a ruling on a dispute over a rent-stabilized apartment, Judge Karen May Bacdayan of the Civil Court of the City of New York, opined that the legal protection of same-sex relationships shouldn’t be limited to two people.

Remember the olden days, before the Great Trump Wars, back when the issue de jour tearing Ricochet apart was same-sex marriage? Some of us used to argue that it was a slippery slope that would inevitably lead to legal recognition of polygamy. Nonsense, came the reply, marriage in this country has always been between two people. Yes indeed, one man and one woman. But that’s different, that has no rational basis, that’s just bigotry!

And yet, here we are, not even a decade since Obergefell.

https://ricochet.com/1324087/sometimes-the-only-thing-left-to-say-is-we-told-you-so/

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/new-york-judge-paves-way-for-recognition-of-multi-person-relationships

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

WTF…they’re using a book that uses the word “####” and calling it educational? Oh come on! 

And in posting this I just realized that even PPP won’t let me type the word. And this book is for seventh graders? 

Edited by SoCal Deek

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

WTF…they’re using a book that uses the word “####” and calling it educational? Oh come on! 

And in posting this I just realized that even PPP won’t let me type the word. And this book is for seventh graders? 

This stuff isn't really happening. 

- the left

• 2 weeks later...

Microsoft just dropped the latest Pride flag design, and yes, IT’S REAL

article-6352db2378375.jpg

I have no words.

This flag combines 40 different flags from LGBTQIA+ communities around the world, including: Abrosexual, Aceflux, Agender, Ambiamorous, Androgynous, Aroace, Aroflux, Aromantic, Asexual, Bigender, Bisexual, Demifluid, Demigender, Demigirl, Demiromantic, Demisexual, Gay/MLM/Vinician, Genderfluid, Genderflux, Genderqueer, Gender questioning, Graysexual, Intersex, Lesbian, Maverique, Neutrois, Nonbinary, Omnisexual, Pangender, Pansexual, Polyamorous, Polysexual, Transgender, Trigender, Two Spirit, Progress Pride, *****, Unlabeled.

The woke cultists just keep on going to new levels of madness!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Microsoft just dropped the latest Pride flag design, and yes, IT’S REAL

article-6352db2378375.jpg

I have no words.

This flag combines 40 different flags from LGBTQIA+ communities around the world, including: Abrosexual, Aceflux, Agender, Ambiamorous, Androgynous, Aroace, Aroflux, Aromantic, Asexual, Bigender, Bisexual, Demifluid, Demigender, Demigirl, Demiromantic, Demisexual, Gay/MLM/Vinician, Genderfluid, Genderflux, Genderqueer, Gender questioning, Graysexual, Intersex, Lesbian, Maverique, Neutrois, Nonbinary, Omnisexual, Pangender, Pansexual, Polyamorous, Polysexual, Transgender, Trigender, Two Spirit, Progress Pride, *****, Unlabeled.

The woke cultists just keep on going to new levels of madness!

OMG - it’s so offensive - lmao

Why do you f’n care?

Does it MISREPRESENT you? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

OMG - it’s so offensive - lmao

Why do you f’n care?

Does it MISREPRESENT you? 

I don’t know what “neutrois” is but I feel like it could REPRESENT you. Am I close? Regardless, keep on trucking’!