Have you ever farted real loud in public?

Another Fan

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Story of my life, brotha.  I shart in my pants at least 3-4 times per year.  I did so in the middle of a work meeting one time...7 or 8 other people around the table.  Had to flush my boxers afterward.

Flush? You rang... Holy Crap, pun intended

FLUSH?

Boxers... Did you devastate the plumbing system, plug things up? I can't imagine maintenance being happy if they ever found out.  Like what ***** did this?... As they were snaking/rodding it out.  Yeah, yeah, I know their problem now.  But really?  Like years ago when the father inlaw had a friend/guest flush a disposable diaper down the toilet.  LoL... Great job Einstein.  Holy good God, that's like sticking metal in a microwave from a breakdown scenario. What possesses people?  Oh, right... You're a chronic sharter have no ability to judge the situation, live in the moment... And damn proud of it! LoL... ?

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

FLUSH?

Boxers... Did you devastate the plumbing system, plug things up? I can't imagine maintenance being happy if they ever found out.  Like what ***** did this?... As they were snaking/rodding it out.  Yeah, yeah, I know their problem now.  But really?  Like years ago when the father inlaw had a friend/guest flush a disposable diaper down the toilet.  LoL... Great job Einstein.  Holy good God, that's like sticking metal in a microwave from a breakdown scenario. What possesses people?  Oh, right... You're a chronic sharter have no ability to judge the situation, live in the moment... And damn proud of it! LoL... ?

The worst part is....he still has his name sewn inside his boxers, and that’s how he got caught. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Story of my life, brotha.  I shart in my pants at least 3-4 times per year.  I did so in the middle of a work meeting one time...7 or 8 other people around the table.  Had to flush my boxers afterward.

Sounds like that must have been a real shat show!

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

TMI: As a fellow middle aged high volume beer consumer, I understand. I'll never trust another fart. I stuffed my briefs in the bottom of the trash can though -  wrapped in many layers of paper towels.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

FLUSH?

Everyone does not have the luxury of a burial at sea.

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You must be a real popular guy at the office.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I shart like a ninja, brah.  Everybody loves Johnny Hammersticks ?

Too funny... Except when they pull soiled boxers from the disposal area.

Need one of these for hazmat retrieval:

ebola-worker-protective-suit-usaid.jpg?i

Just burn the boxers with kerosene!  ☠️

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yes, I farted in the library really loud in high school. Remember those wooden chairs? Oh yeah. Sounded like a ***** freight train was roaring out of my ass.

None of us at our table could stop laughing. We all got our library cards taken for 30 days.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yes, I farted in the library really loud in high school. Remember those wooden chairs? Oh yeah. Sounded like a ***** freight train was roaring out of my ass.

None of us at our table could stop laughing. We all got our library cards taken for 30 days.

If the ventilation system wasn't working properly I would have suspended your card for 60 days. 

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

WOW! I’m really impressed! You went to a library in high school? 

• Haha (+1) 1