Kiko - Who's your daddy?

butch rolle

59 minutes ago, jabu said:

No, it hasn't been fixed. I found it using the OP's topic title here. 

If Kiko was supposed to be a spy in that game, he was very ineffective. Josh owned him all game long.

It looked like he was not always a spy or at least working double duty as he zoned on the shallow receiving threats.

4 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

What was there that was so interesting? Got a screengrab or something?

Early years[edit]

Alonso was born in Newton, Massachusetts. His father, Josh Allen, was born in Firebaugh CA.[1] His mother, Monica Alonso, is from Colombia. Kiko has an older brother Carlos Alonso and a younger brother Lucas. Kiko attended Los Gatos High School in Los Gatos, California. He led the De Anza League and Central Coast Section in tackles his senior year with 150 stops (81 unassisted). He also tallied double figures in tackles in 10 of 12 games, finished third on the team in quarterback sacks, and led the Wildcats in receiving (35 catches, 559 yards). He led Central Coast's sixth-ranked team to the league title (10–1–1) in 2007, with its lone loss his final year coming against Gilroy (40–34) in the sectional semifinals.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Haha (+1) 5

I have been to multiple games (away and home) this year...Allen was just so much faster than anyone (outside of DBs) on Miami (as well as most teams). We were discussing whether or not he is faster than Tyrod (I think he is ONCE he hits his stride).

Edited by aceman_16