Is your memory getting worse with age?

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Join a craft guild.  It helps exercise the mind.

Can't

Remember

A

Frigging

Thing.

??

Why does this seem familiar?

Better was Rizzuto writing WNW for years on his scorecard, meaning was not watching while the play unfolded

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:37 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm only 37 and I'm already experiencing forgetfulness.  I don't want to say memory loss because that sounds like really serious stuff.

Like for instance, I had to buy another fuel cap the other day because after I got gas, I forgot to put on the cap before I drove off.

Last week as I was getting my son in the car, I put my cup on top of the roof.  Forgot about that cup and drove off...cup splashed all over my windshield.

Forgot my lunch today.  It's sitting on the counter in my kitchen as we speak.

The coffee station at my work is close to the bathrooms.  I'll put in a k-cup and then go to the bathroom.  When I leave the bathroom, sometimes I forget about my coffee.

It's little things I like this.  Did you guys experience this in your late 30's? 

I've never seen an exact equation that defines age with this or that trait.  We're all different.  You can drive yourself crazy trying to make that connection.  Accept whatever is bothering you and do your best to make the situation(s) better.  I'm over 70 and can't remember much about my "late 30's," but I don't let that bother me. 

Oh yeah, just remembered that we sucked than too!

On 12/4/2018 at 12:37 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm only 37 and I'm already experiencing forgetfulness.  I don't want to say memory loss because that sounds like really serious stuff.

Like for instance, I had to buy another fuel cap the other day because after I got gas, I forgot to put on the cap before I drove off.

Last week as I was getting my son in the car, I put my cup on top of the roof.  Forgot about that cup and drove off...cup splashed all over my windshield.

Forgot my lunch today.  It's sitting on the counter in my kitchen as we speak.

The coffee station at my work is close to the bathrooms.  I'll put in a k-cup and then go to the bathroom.  When I leave the bathroom, sometimes I forget about my coffee.

It's little things I like this.  Did you guys experience this in your late 30's? 

This is the first I'm reading this thread.  Funny stuff!

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well SOMEONE has to ask him!

OK, kid...spill it.  ?

for a new file we set up working paper files to put our work stuff

i accidentally set up 2 wp files on like but different parts of the file path, sending 8 files to the intended one the last few days

but during normal work the empty one showed up in the file path and when clicked showed no files present

so the IT people came in and diagnosed it that the Program running the file system must be a problem, and we reloaded the program and that took awhile

then i took a closer look and saw the empty folder was a duplicate...

• Haha (+1) 1