A Few Thoughts about the Dolphins Game, in no particular order

Virgil

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You mean they see a extremely raw but gamer QB with all the tools with ***** receivers and protection not make every pass perfect?

Oh the horror

They are probably counting the days to the offseason where  they can get him better weapons and protection

This doesn't seem as negative. I don't think that is what he was saying

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

6 - Refs - This is now the second Bills game that has taken 3+ hours and penalties are a large part of it.  I get the old adage that holding can be called on any given play.  I get that it's a high speed, contact game.  But there's just something not right with how these games are getting called.  First off, Hughes should pay a friend to film every play he takes a snap on.  This guy gets held more than any player I've ever seen.  It's ridiculous. The non PI on Zay at the end was terrible.  I still believe that should have been a safety on Tannehill.  I don't really have an answer for this problem, but officiating is a problem and it's greatly affecting these games. 

Like the non call on the false start against LAC that went for 6.

Didn't they get away with a few of them against the Bills in the home opener?

Refs missed some in this game, but every flag that was thrown against the Bills was legit.  The sack around the neck looked bad in real time but the replay showed it was clean.  Good call by the refs.  They missed the blow to the head on the last drive, a hold on Hughes on the TD throw, and maybe PI on the Zay near catch( hard call to make at the end of the game but probably should have been a call.  That said the Kiko personal foul was a weak call that benefited the Bills.  

On 12/2/2018 at 5:30 PM, ILBillsfan said:

There ware three that came out of Josh's hand wobbly and he even mentioned it in the presser that the ball didn't come out right.  Some need to stop taking it so personal when they make an observation in the game that it isn't directly attacking Josh.  The kid had a pretty good game.

Love the way that Josh even went up tot eh podium and put those two wobbly tosses on him self and in fact say the miss to Zay was the correct read by Zay and the wrong read by him he has good self accountability and doesn't blame the other guys. 

A lot of good things to take form this game even in a loss

I just want to add on McDermott, somebvody please tell him to quit challenging ball spot fouls like the safety.  This is not the first challenge he has made pretty quick on the spaot of the ball and has lost all of them.  I'm not sure if he is getting bad info from whomever is helping with the challenges or it is just his on the field guy reaction.  Unless it is blatantly bad it just is not worth the challenge.

He DID throw wobblers outside of the last throw. Especially early in the game he was pretty useless. But he sticks with the game and gives me a belief that we have a fighting chance to win.. unlike Tyrod who I wrote off every. Damn. 5 minutes left needing a TD comeback.

Anybody notice Allen is Tom Brady level at referee level b*****ing? Not a bad quality by any means. More gamesmanship and it's not like he doesn't get cheapshots. But he'll complain for EVERY technicality. Dude loves the can't land on you with full weight rule. Asks for it Everytime he goes down if the defender lands anywhere close to him lol

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks