So our bust qb was responsible for nearly 400 yards of offense

Basically there are Bills "fans" who are so invested in their negative opinion of Allen, that they want to crap on any positive thread people make about him.  It's almost to the point where they root against  him, just so they can say "I told you so".

I remain cautiously optimistic..

6 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:
  7 hours ago, BILLS55 said:

Josh missed a couple throws that should have been TDs. One to Jones in the EZ. Threw behind him. Their was another to a wide open Receiver ( can't remember who) on the sideline that had nothing but daylight and he overthrew him.  I do blame this lose on Josh. I also see him improving so I have hope. 

I love our kicker but he left 4 points on the table. So who are we blaming again?

1 hour ago, Zerovotlz said:

so

I agree Allen is very talented.  Great build...great athlete...great runner...super strong arm...leader...etc....he isn't accurate.  He never has been.  This isn't some brilliant observation on my part....all I am saying is that accuracy is the toughest skill to have, to improve, to work on....it's just odd to me, that so many poeple think this is an "easy" fix..."just" need to fix his accuracy.  he "just" needs some better supporting cast (even though others seem to be able to perform with this group)  

Who exactly has performed better than him with this group?

I think some of you are taking my comments the wrong way.  I'm not saying Allen is bad etc...I like the guy...he is fun to watch.  All I am taking issue with is that many on this board use phrases like "he just needs to fix his accuracy" and he's a star.  ....It's almost like it's a forgone conclusion here that Allen is going to improve his accuracy because it's a matter of just doing it.....I think that is A LOT to assume.....it's the whole reason he wasn't some Andrew Luck type prospect....you can't just wish it away.  I hope he does improve....He's an intriguing prospect....a great gamble by the Bills to see if in fact the accuracy can be increased...

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

He’s saying Barkley and Anderson. You know, because completion percentage.

Almost forgot about the football god Matt freaking Barkley. He did have one great game...in his career. Anderson’s checkdowns were very effective (for completion percentage that is). Lot of fire in that guy too, he is a passionate man

Just now, GoBills808 said:

You need me to explain the differences between Josh Allen and Tim Tebow to you? Are you trolling or just an imbecile?

No...they would appear to have quite a bit in common at this point.

1 minute ago, SJDK said:

Almost forgot about the football god Matt freaking Barkley. He did have one great game...in his career. Anderson’s checkdowns were very effective (for completion percentage that is). Lot of fire in that guy too, he is a passionate man

What is an acceptable completion PCT for Allen?  

3 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

No...they would appear to have quite a bit in common at this point.

What is an acceptable completion PCT for Allen?  

I don’t know but I would accept lower from Allen based on the fact that he attempts more throws downfield. I’ll take it because the risk reward is there for me. Especially since the defense drops and gives him huge spaces to scramble like he showed today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I know Im going to regret this....but can you please explain what Tebow and Josh Allen have in common?

Both big build, good runners, charismatic, winners, scouting reports concered about accuracy at pro level.  Completion PCT, TD's INTS, comparable...Allen better comp % by a little bit...but Tebow more TD and less INTS ....still pretty close.  Both had very good defenses to help them.  Allen certainly has the better raw arm.

I agree Allen is very talented.  Great build...great athlete...great runner...super strong arm...leader...etc....he isn't accurate.  He never has been.  This isn't some brilliant observation on my part....all I am saying is that accuracy is the toughest skill to have, to improve, to work on....it's just odd to me, that so many poeple think this is an "easy" fix..."just" need to fix his accuracy.  he "just" needs some better supporting cast (even though others seem to be able to perform with this group)  

If his ceiling is Cam Newton you take it.

Just now, Zerovotlz said:

Both big build, good runners, charismatic, winners, scouting reports concered about accuracy at pro level.  Completion PCT, TD's INTS, comparable...Allen better comp % by a little bit...but Tebow more TD and less INTS ....still pretty close.  Both had very good defenses to help them.  Allen certainly has the better raw arm.

This is such a weak attempt. Try again.

...'big build'. LOL what an absolutely worthless take. How is this guy not banned?

2 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

You left out the part where Tebow’s throwing motion looked like a left handed girl. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1