Doug Marrone, "obviously" trifecta.

rm -rf /*

“He came over to the sideline,” Jaguars Head Coach Doug Marrone said. “Obviously, I talked to him. He’s a captain. He can’t do that. Obviously, that’s something that hurts our team: we lose probably our best offensive player who was playing obviously at a very high level.”

You have to get up awfully early in the morning to shoe horn obviously into a statement three times. Doug Marrone, obviously an English language Jedi.

Link

Edited by rm -rf /*
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All I know is there's nothing boring about a post game press conference when your coach comes out with blood from a brawl on his hoodie.

Favorite line got to be: “Part of it’s mine and part of it’s probably a little bit from the scrum there. We’ll take it,”

Can you imagine Dick Jauron ever having a presser like that? Love the culture that's forming.

27 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

All I know is there's nothing boring about a post game press conference when your coach comes out with blood from a brawl on his hoodie.

Favorite line got to be: “Part of it’s mine and part of it’s probably a little bit from the scrum there. We’ll take it,”

Can you imagine Dick Jauron ever having a presser like that? Love the culture that's forming.

desiccated corpses don't bleed

• Haha (+1) 1

I get how a team can regress, but this 7 game losing streak for a team that was one good Qtr away from the Super Bowl is a clear indication of Marrone’s subpar coaching.

Give the Jags roster to the top NFL coaches and you’d have a 8-3 team. 

Most importantly you’d probably have not sunk the money in Bortles and gone out and acquired a rookie QB like Lamar Jackson instead of a DT Taven Bryan. 

That pick is a Marrone Jax FO epic fail.

Edited by Dr.Sack