Fournette suspension?

MarkAF43

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Finally, I am totally at a loss as to how Fournettes actions with Shaq give the guy in Section 337, Row H, Seat 14 license to toss a beer can at him, even with fournette taunting the crowd. 

Section 337? Damn, that's a good throw, since that's upper deck, at the other end of the stadium. We should have put that guy in instead of Peterman.

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Section 337? Damn, that's a good throw, since that's upper deck, at the other end of the stadium. We should have put that guy in instead of Peterman.

I have said for years now that we should have found that guy who 1st threw the dilld* on the field, and put him in at qb.  It was a beautiful throw

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

On 11/25/2018 at 9:54 PM, StHustle said:

Geez he complained about that soft tap?!?! Like dude you are facing suspension and a hefty fine and you want to bring up a fan love tapping you as what you had a problem with?!!?  #deflection

Wasn't worth mentioning

18 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Throwing things is idiotic. Punching opposing players and  costing your own team is also idiotic. Waving your arms at the opposing crowd after you have been ejected is __________. Fill in the blank.

Fournette is a bozo, the guys ushering both players off the field also need brain transplants.

Let’s get these guys down the tunnel at the same time I’m sure that will end just swell. It had a WWF feel, brought me back about 25 years. 

You just need to post "look at my name".

Because everything you posted could have been fixed if there was some on the field. 

Edited by Agent 91

13 hours ago, Bruce_Stools said:

Ok, so what I meant by my whole post was this.   If you think throwing a can is such an inexcusable offense, how can you sit there and say you’d advocate a fist fight between a midget and a mountain.   That was my point. I just didn’t think the guy should be arrested.   That’s it.  It was just a bunch of jerks doing jerk things.  2 wrongs don’t make a right, but he had that coming and a whole lot more.  I didn’t throw the can, I don’t know who did.

Youve questioned my intelligence with this big crazy argument, you’ve decided I was something that would be comparable to a “Bruce Kardashian”, when all I was getting at was how ridiculous it was to say the beer thrower should be arrested.   That to me seems soft and possibly said by a person who would resemble “Bruce Kardashian” more than I would.   

Goid day sir

I almost commented but I will simply say. People do things without fear because of anonymity. Arent you tired of taking your woman or child to games because of the buffoonery that goes on. I used to think that those fans jumping through tables and getting pissy in the parking lots was just quirky buffalo. Now I have a 2 year old son. And I hate the fact that people just get away with so much crap there. Why? Because they are drunk, or.... because they know they can do things and never face the music. They know they can be fined... sent to toy jail or suspended. But as the other guy posted. Would they do it if they knew Fournette would be waiting for them in the lot? Are they that bold? I really dont care what happens to them for that cowardice. I really am sick of the way we as a fanbase are starting to be portrayed

Edit... You are not Bruce Jenner 

12 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

So Lawson is innocent bystander then?

What i saw is both threw punches at each others helmets (Which is idiotic) and then Lawson knocks Fournetts helmet off.

Yes, Fournett should have never been there, but Lawson is not innocent in all of this.

These dudes get paid to run into each other. This is one of the most physical games there are. A hockey fight is WAAAAAY more dangerous than that. You will more likely break a hand jaw or cause a concussion. If Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan, or AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey didnt elicit anything. That little patty cake shouldn't bat any eyes

Easy decision.

Jags' RB Fournette's Suspension Upheld on Appeal

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette lost his appeal for his one-game suspension Wednesday and will miss this weekend's game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Fournette was suspended by the NFL for one game for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness following a fight Sunday against Buffalo defensive end Shaq Lawson.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Easy decision.

Jags' RB Fournette's Suspension Upheld on Appeal

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette lost his appeal for his one-game suspension Wednesday and will miss this weekend's game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Fournette was suspended by the NFL for one game for violations of unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness following a fight Sunday against Buffalo defensive end Shaq Lawson.

Excellent - assumed this was coming, but good to see.  

If he had stayed on his sideline the line the fight would never had progressed.

• Like (+1) 2