Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

I really disliked Ramsay and was gloating over every play against him. But with his gesture at the end AND compared to all the constant haters on this very board, he seems suddenly all class compared to all the "Allen is a bust" mouthbreathers on TBD.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

I really disliked Ramsay and was gloating over every play against him. But with his gesture at the end AND compared to all the constant haters on this very board, he seems suddenly all class compared to all the "Allen is a bust" mouthbreathers on TBD.

We don’t know what he actually said. Could have been “hey, congrats on the win but you still trash bro”

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'll say it again...anyone who is trying to convince you that Josh Allen sucks after a win like today, simply is more interested in being right than intelligent.

Dude is a gamer. Will he be the long-time franchise guy? No one knows. Literally no one. Anyone who says otherwise has an axe to grind.

Agreed. But while we're not just supposed as fans to put rose colored glasses and see only the positives, aren't we at least supposed to ROOT for the guy? Many guys on here are way worse than Ramsay ever could say.

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Kid played gritty today but was still 42% for 160 yards passing. He gets some credit, but can’t say he put on a qb clinic or anything.

The stats mean very little. Allen had many big time throws called back due to offensive penalties and dropped passes by WR's. AND this was against one of the best secondaries in the NFL.

I'm a stats guy, but this is one of those exceptions. His completion percentage does not reflect the way he played.

Obviously he needs to improve still. His check downs and intermediate throws need some work.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Highly misleading stat - drops and penalties and throw aways.

He was inaccurate on 3 throws, and strangely, all in the 2nd half. Looked pretty damn accurate in the first. And all in all, while I too hopes he corrects these, none of his off the mark passes have been INT material. Almost weird.

Edited by Jerome007

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Highly misleading stat - drops and penalties and throw aways.

Great point about the throwaways. Allen was under pressure all game long and threw it away (smartly) many times.

Just now, MJS said:

Great point about the throwaways. Allen was under pressure all game long and threw it away (smartly) many times.

Jags have a good D and shut down one of the best offenses in the league last week. Allen had a good day all things considered.

• Like (+1) 2