Most Famous Bills Fan you ever met

Buffalo716

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well I would say Chris Berman is a sports celebrity who is a fan

Chad Michale Murray is a Hollywood actor who goes to games

same with Shooter McGavin like I said.

Wolf Blitzer If he counts lol

William Fichtner 

Honestly Wolf Blitzer does not count.  He barely acknowledges he is from a Buffalo, but he will acknowledge Kenmore or Ken West High.  He really knows nothing about Buffalo sports.  I met him, not an engaging individual, on any level.  

I met Marv, Russert, Berman ... all way better than Wolf.  Russert was most interesting.  

Former GM John Butler spent a long time talking football with me.   What a great guy.  Talked about free agent players, the draft, the fans, the city.  Great guy.  

Edited by Bob in STL

I used to play guitar in a band. Back when Tremors was still around numerous Bill’s would show up at our gigs. Ronnie and Al would cordon off the end of the bar and they would congregate down there. Bruce, Thurman, Talley....

I’ve never done the “ Hero” thing so I never went and bugged them which I always imagine how players must feel when on private time.

Metzelaars walked into the restaurant I was managing in Charlotte NC in 1998. He had a few special needs kids with him and was quietly taking them out. We spoke for a few minutes and he was gracious as could be. He was coaching here at Charlotte Christian but don’t know if he still is.

Finally, I used to use a certain Polish named Chiropractor who worked with the Bills during the Super Bowl era. Talleywalked out of his office one day while I was in the waiting room. I shook his hand and told him how much I appreciated him. Still one of my favorite player from those years.