Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

Theres no reasoning with you Cult 45'ers

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You literally proved the point people were making yesterday about logistics - and admitted you were (again) wrong. 

:lol: 

You're terrible at this. 

There's nothing in that statement about NOT being able to make it happen.

There's nothing in that statement about a terror threat.

And if you're expecting me to take Trump at his word, well then, you haven't been paying attention.

He didn't want to "inconvenience the people of France".  That's directly from the White House press secretary.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops, Chicken Boo was wrong again... Will he admit to his error and apologize? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1062336793998180352

? 4 days later.  We all know Trump is man of integrity who would never lie.

12 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

And if you're expecting me to take Trump at his word, well then, you haven't been paying attention.

He didn't want to "inconvenience the people of France".  That's directly from the White House press secretary.

He will be back screaming like a maniac that football players are not honoring the troops. The cultists will cheer  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Didn't want to inconvenience the people of France, as the USSS said they'd have to shut down the city of Paris, and Sanders goes on to mention a 2 1/2 hour drive for which all other areas driven through would also need to be shut down.

That's how Secret Service Presidential protection protocols work, as has been explained to you.

The President and Sanders didn't say anything right away because they shouldn't have had to.

People shouldn't be so dopey as to assume that the President would just hop in his Subaru and make the drive.  They should understand the immense security measures that must be undertaken when transporting a President, especially on foreign soil.

But here we are, with mud completely covering your face, even after shifting the goal posts multiple times.

"Blah, blah, blah... nothing from Sanders or Trump, just you folks here on a Bills message board."

Then Sanders and Trump verifying exactly what was said, and you:

"Blah, blah, blah.. Trump is a liar."

It should cause actual physical pain to be as terminally stupid as you're coming off right now.

Does it hurt?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He will be back screaming like a maniac that football players are not honoring the troops. The cultists will cheer  

Sometimes I have to remind myself who I'm dealing with.

These people are delusional, irrational and out will outright deny facts.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Didn't want to inconvenience the people of France, as the USSS said they'd have to shut down the city of Paris, and Sanders goes on to mention a 2 1/2 hour drive for which all other areas driven through would also need to be shut down.

It should cause actual physical pain to be as terminally stupid as you're coming off right now.

Does it hurt?

2 1/2 hour round trip.

You're just mad because you know you're wrong.  You 45ers always are.

What about the terror threat you were screaming about yesterday.  Care to interject that into your *****? ?

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

2 1/2 hour round trip.

You're just mad because you know you're wrong.  You 45ers always are.

What about the terror threat you were screaming about yesterday.  Care to interject that into your *****? ?

So you're now going to argue that the USSS and USMC don't take known assassination plots into consideration their Presidential protection protocols?

Keep going...

You're winning!!!

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Hit dogs holler. 

Enjoy your day.

You're screaming at a mirror, dopey.

You are absolutely making my day. 

Edit:  my assistant just knocked on my door and cocked her head at me with a grin on her face.  She heard me laughing.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

So dishonest. 

Do you understand you cannot secure a 2.5 hour route on foreign soil at the drop of the hat? That's what the article is laying out. Do you understand what securing that route would do to the routines and people along that route? 

Again, this is about logistics and the fact the President can't just say, "I'm going". 

You started this discussion by saying Trump could have gone if he wanted but didn't want to. That's been proven wrong. You then mocked those who pointed out the logistical concerns - only to end up supporting that argument today. 

You are terrible at this whole intellectually honest thing. You perhaps shouldn't be mocking POTUS's integrity when you've yet to demonstrate any of your own.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People who are intellectual honest and much, much smarter than you.

So what is the differene between the President blowing off doing his duty for dead veterans and football players taking a knee? At least the players were taking a stand on principle whereas Trump was just being a lazy jerk? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So what is the differene between the President blowing off doing his duty for dead veterans and football players taking a knee? At least the players were taking a stand on principle whereas Trump was just being a lazy jerk? 

When have I criticized players taking a knee? I've done nothing but support their right to protest - even when, especially when, I disagree. 

It's their right to protest how they see fit. It's other's right to think less of them for choosing to do so during the anthem.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When have I criticized players taking a knee? I've done nothing but support their right to protest - even when, especially when, I disagree. 

It's their right to protest how they see fit. It's other's right to think less of them for choosing to do so during the anthem.

NO! Not YOU, the President. He criticized them then blew off the dead vets. Hypocrite? Yes or no? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

NO! Not YOU, the President. He criticized them then blew off the dead vets. Hypocrite? Yes or no? 

Misread your post, apologies. 

As stated in this thread, I disagree entirely with the premise the President blew off the ceremony because he was "lazy jerk". He didn't go because Marine One was grounded and the USSS couldn't secure the route in time to get the motorcade there - especially with active threats in the area. 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the difference between missing the party and leaving an upper decker in the hosts bathroom?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Because the circle jerk that participates here, lives in a 'fact free' zone.....

Can to elaborate on the both the "circle jerk" as well as the "facts"?

The only thing that get chin checked here is stupid.

Are you stupid, or are you going to stick around and have a discussion?

I hope you aren't stupid, and that you choose to stick around, because this place need more intelligent, well reasoned, well articulated arguments for a liberal perspective. 

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I hope you aren't stupid, and that you choose to stick around, because this place need more intelligent, well reasoned, well articulated arguments for a liberal perspective. 

Well, he's off to a rousing start...

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm feeling welcoming and diplomatic today.

If he's going to fall on his face, he's going to have to emphatically fling himself headlong at the ground for the whole world to see.

Not his first time posting here.  He face-planted in to the asphalt a while ago.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh noooooo, more people saying chicken boo is wrong

I remember when Obama and Biden walked a couple blocks to get cheeseburgers...it was about four hours of planning, closing streets, and clearing pedestrians from the route.

There's a reason they only did that once.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I remember when Obama and Biden walked a couple blocks to get cheeseburgers...it was about four hours of planning, closing streets, and clearing pedestrians from the route.

There's a reason they only did that once.

remember when Bill used to surprise everybody just showing up McDonald's during a run? Yep completely spontaneous, just detouring his nice fitness routine and going to get a Big Mac. 

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

remember when Bill used to surprise everybody just showing up McDonald's during a run? Yep completely spontaneous, just detouring his nice fitness routine and going to get a Big Mac. 

Remember when Hillary did exactly nothing that wasn't unplanned, except coughing up her spleen?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The crackers are all right here.

Extended the offer to participate in the ongoing discussions, and to enhance the quality of the board with a well reasoned liberal perspective; you've instead opted for racial slurs.

Stupendous.

Thank you for doing your face plant on a diving board.

See the source image

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Beats the $90 million taxpayers have spent on Trump's golf trips.

'He donated his salary'. Indeed.....

Yeah. We used to have 'em, up until two years ago...

Holy crap. You are literally the epitome of every NPC meme posted here. 

You couldn't be more predictable if you were wearing an "I'm With Her t-shirt" while driving your Prius with the "Feel The Bern" bumper sticker to an Ocasio-Cortez GoFundMe party.