College Basketball 2018-19

Augie

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Everyone needs a good "bagman".

Did Chris Carter tell you that? He told the rest of the world. 

I like to watch Zion play, and I want to see Izzo win. 

25 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I used to really dislike Calipari and thought he was a snake, now I only think he's a snake. I've accepted the fact that most big time coaches in successful programs are pretty much snakes. You got to do whatever you can to keep up with the Jonses.

Coach K is king snake now.  

• Like (+1) 1

I've been a big Duke fan since the Laettner era, but now Coach K is just another guy recruiting these one and done players(Zion).  ***** them.  I was glad they lost.  I'd love to see Zion's transcripts for his freshman season....of course they'd be doctored transcripts.

Edited by LabattBlue

I never like seeing one-and-done teams make it all the way, so needless to say I'm happy (for numerous) reasons the Dookies got their due.  Should be a really interesting Final Four; wouldn't at all be surprised by a Texas Tech/Auburn final but I feel like Virginia will find a way to get it done.

so that's it for having to hear how every single gift rebound by Zion off a missed opponent's free throw is the greatest freaking thing that ever happened and we should all fall on the ground and go into hysterics because nobody ever grabbed a sham gift rebound like this in 10,000,000 years?

-------------------------------

Coach K, go back to what made you famous, recruit good players that really aren't NBA material (even though some stole big $$ from the pros) and they will stick around for 4 years and you can gel them into a decent college team.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Final Four starts tonight.

My town, home of UVA,  is on fire.

Go Hoos.

Great town! Beautiful campus. 

We had plans to meet friends for dinner tonight......without taking the games into account. This might call for a change of venue! Have I mentioned I’m an idiot, or was that just you guys saying that? 

• Like (+1) 1

Auburn trying to close it out......and............no play on the ball with late foul and 1.5 seconds left....Bruce Pearls wife looks like she might vomit.....you do NOT foul the jump shooter at the buzzer....FT’s to win the game.....can’t complain about a boring game.....tied....one FT left to win it.....and.....UVA gets to the Final!!!!!

Feel terrible for the kid with the stupid foul at the end. 

UVA advances on an uncalled double dribble. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It was the right call 

The foul in the corner was indeed a foul. My (former PG) son never stopped screaming about the double dribble near half court. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

UVA advances on an uncalled double dribble. 

The foul in the corner was indeed a foul. My (former PG) son never stopped screaming about the double dribble near half court. 

I’m at a party and missed that... cold way to end that game but that Kyle young kid is nailssss

• Like (+1) 1