SNF: GB vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Who Wins Tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

May as well pull for NE to win the Super Bowl. Brady and Bill are so competitive. They may finally leave if they can go out on top. Anything short of winning it all they probably come back 

Brady really should retire if he wins it all this year. Go out on top before father time catches you. 

Game....

Green Bay hung around but they ate a .500 team who always seems to fumble games away

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

May as well pull for NE to win the Super Bowl. Brady and Bill are so competitive. They may finally leave if they can go out on top. Anything short of winning it all they probably come back 

Never

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Sorry but the Pats look ordinary tonight, I think the Pack from the players to the coaches just completely handed this game to New England with bumbling errors. 

That always happens though.

But you’re right.  Pats are at least starting to slip a little bit.

Will still finish 12-4, and we’ll have to hear that annoying horn throughout the playoffs yet again.

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Sorry but the Pats look ordinary tonight, I think the Pack from the players to the coaches just completely handed this game to New England with bumbling errors. 

I mean, a team missing their starting RB and their best pass catcher looking “ordinary” is pretty good.

5 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I've been reading for the past 5 years how NE looks " ordinary "...meanwhile, they'll probably be in their 8th consecutive AFC Championship game.....the only challenge left on their schedule is @ the Vikings..... they'll beat Pittsburgh as always.....maybe @ Miami will be an issue....13-3 most likely....

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

I've been reading for the past 5 years how NE looks " ordinary "...meanwhile, they'll probably be in their 8th consecutive AFC Championship game.....the only challenge left on their schedule is @ the Vikings..... they'll beat Pittsburgh as always.....maybe @ Miami will be an issue....13-3 most likely....

Sadly you are probably right. But compared to some of their performances even this year the Pats look pretty beatable. That fumble by the Pack was killer.