Bill's had toughest schedule in first half

Hebert19

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Except for the no 2 Brady intentional grounding and two PI calls, as far as bad calls go against the Bills it wasnt too bad...again we are talking Bills standards

... and all the blatant missed holds.

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

... and all the blatant missed holds.

After every single Bills-Pats game the bills lose, 95% of them last 2 decades, Bills fans complain about  holding..we all know holding occurs all the time in the NFL and is often not called, i don't think there is a conspiracy out there to help the Pats, the only blatant exception was the on the spot manufacturing of the absurd tuck rule.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

After every single Bills-Pats game the bills lose, 95% of them last 2 decades, Bills fans complain about  holding..we all know holding occurs all the time in the NFL and is often not called, i don't think there is a conspiracy out there to help the Pats, the only blatant exception was the on the spot manufacturing of the absurd tuck rule.

yeah but this time it’s true!

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think we are gonna pick up some wins when Josh gets back......

We may not end up picking in the top 5 at all

After last night, I'm confident San Fran will get some more wins and may not be competition for us, but the Raiders!  

The Raiders are going to be trouble.  They seem like the most lost franchise in the league right now.

10 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

After last night, I'm confident San Fran will get some more wins and may not be competition for us, but the Raiders!  

The Raiders are going to be trouble.  They seem like the most lost franchise in the league right now.

We arent getting #1, dont think Oakland wins another one. WE on the other hand play NYJ and Miami twice, i think we at least win one out of the 4.

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We arent getting #1, dont think Oakland wins another one. WE on the other hand play NYJ and Miami twice, i think we at least win one out of the 4.

I don't think we'll get #1 either.  But I think Top 3 is definitely doable, especially if Allen's return is delayed or he misses more time do to a new injury or a flare-up with his elbow.  

I'm pretty sure we can't win a game with the other QBs on this roster, and it's not like a win is very likely even with Allen.

We still have 2 wins already though, so it will be tough.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Bills will beat the Bears and finish with 6-7 wins much to the chagrin of all the haters.

So your saying this is the week we actually score a TD again?

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't think we'll get #1 either.  But I think Top 3 is definitely doable, especially if Allen's return is delayed or he misses more time do to a new injury or a flare-up with his elbow.  

I'm pretty sure we can't win a game with the other QBs on this roster, and it's not like a win is very likely even with Allen.

We still have 2 wins already though, so it will be tough.

I would agree BUT if the defense puts up another effort similar to the PAts even with Matt Barkley i think we could beat the Jets or Dolphins

29 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

If I remember right, your excuse for this regime is that they're trying to lose. Would they then be failing if we pick up some wins in the 2nd half?

As I have already said (you really should read before you post sir)

I wouldnt like it because the team has set itself up to pick high if they dont start winning games.....but the reality of the situation is it could happen because the schedule gets easier and we were not sellers at the trade deadline.   To me it would defeat the purpose by winning games going forward and perhaps they should just play Peterman to accomplish that.

Where we are now.....I would like to see this team pick in the top 5......

Edited by John from Riverside

4 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

....easiest in second half.   Man when you think of that...we cihld be right in this at 3 and 5 or 4 and 4 had Allen not gone down.  

Out of curiosity, when is the strength of schedule, for what you are saying considered?  Preseason, or based simply on current record?