Peterman fact with just a twinge of hope

I know, it really didn't need it's own thread and after a little while the mods can be free to close it.

I just didn't want it to get lost in the minutia, because it is seemingly impossible to find a positive stat on the young man.

I did a quick check on his stats and I believe I am correct.

Nate has appeared in 7 games that matter as a Bill.  Three of those games have been at home.  In those three home games he is 18-35 for 186 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.

Nate...buddy, please try and keep up this trend.

Go BIlls.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know, it really didn't need it's own thread and after a little while the mods can be free to close it.

I just didn't want it to get lost in the minutia, because it is seemingly impossible to find a positive stat on the young man.

I did a quick check on his stats and I believe I am correct.

Nate has appeared in 7 games that matter as a Bill.  Three of those games have been at home.  In those three home games he is 18-35 for 186 yards, 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.

Nate...buddy, please try and keep up this trend.

Go BIlls.

On 10/31/2018 at 6:18 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can we count on garbage time (Saints) and blizzard conditions against a terrible pass defense (Colts)? 

I've been saying this all along.  The only major work the kid has seen at home was the Saints mop up duty and the Indy snow game.  He played fine in those.  His disasters have all been on the road.  Anyway, he's so fortunate to be getting another shot in the NFL.  Hopefully he doesn't blow his chance, again.   The Bears will be tough but they aren't a brick wall on D.  

Again, better than the alternative of his home stats also being just as poor as his away stats, regardless of the circumstances. Also, wouldn't it be harder to throw accurately during a blizzard? Just sayin' for all of you who poo-poo his appearance in the snow game as meaningless. At the end of the day, none of this will matter depending on how this week goes. He will either gain a new lease on his NFL life because he balls out, or he cements his drop into the pee-wee coaching ranks. Here's to hoping he gets it together, because I really want the Bills to show up and give us a Minnesota-esque show to watch/cheer for.  

I love this optimism!  You must be so excited you are going to win when you buy that Mega Millions ticket!  It’s a great way to go through life.

I’m kinda like that about most things - except the Bills. I have BBFS, or whatever 26 calls it. 

However, I was pleasantly surprised when I traveled to Minneapolis for the funeral only to have the cadaver spring to life and ruin the day for about 65,000 Norsemen. It was delicious!  Maybe it will happen again....

5 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I love this optimism!  You must be so excited you are going to win when you buy that Mega Millions ticket!  It’s a great way to go through life.

I’m kinda like that about most things - except the Bills. I have BBFS, or whatever 26 calls it. 

However, I was pleasantly surprised when I traveled to Minneapolis for the funeral only to have the cadaver spring to life and ruin the day for about 65,000 Norsemen. It was delicious!  Maybe it will happen again....

BBFS in this particular case is warranted based on previous results.  You are exonerated sir. 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Away stats... 17-44 for 151 yards, 1 touchdown and 9 interceptions.

?Are those Peterman career stats??  That is unbelievable.  How is McBean not held accountable for starting Peterman again? If he has a similar game to his last start does McBean have to answer for this? How many times can you let your coach off the hook?

Embarrassing Pegulas. Embarrassing.  

1 minute ago, wppete said:

?Are those Peterman career stats??  That is unbelievable.  How is McBean not held accountable for starting Peterman again? If he has a similar game to his last start does McBean have to answer for this? How many times can you let your coach off the hook?

Embarrassing Pegulas. Embarrassing.  

Away stats. Just to show the crazy split between home/away.

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

"Count" is a big word.  Therfore, I am not really counting on anything.

However, I will say this, when the NFL removes it from his stat line then I won't give it any consideration, either.

I consider circumstances beyond stat lines to give a much more accurate assessment.

20 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

He's our QB.  We already know the bad.  This is the only good I can find, and they are stats.