Don’t Care about Good Defense

Defense is boring.  Don’t want to play it, watch it or see it executed.  It kills any excitement of any game.  The NFL would never survive if it was a Outside Linebacker Driven League.

Offense, Offense, Offense.

it will soon be 2019.

so disgusted with how inept this entire franchise has become on the only side of the ball tjay truely matters.

or to put it another way...

lose 37-34 instead of winning 13-12.

garbage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This season has proven that good defense and bad offense gets you nothing. While a good offense and bad defense helps you to compete. Chiefs, Patriots, Saints all have average to poor defenses this year. Their offenses allow them to win games. Bills, Ravens, Jacksonville (was supposed to) have good defenses this season with average to poor offenses. The standings show the offenses rise to the top while the defensive minded teams do nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Our D has kept us in many games giving them a half decent offence would only motivate them even more and hey maybe we win a few more games.  

If we draft anything other than O with our first two picks my TV is being tossed outside 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I would rather lose 37-30 than have to try to squeeze out a victory 13-12 every game. 

Y'all serious? You'd rather lose the Superbowl 37-30 than 13-12.. cool, the 2007 Giants were real scrubs sticking it to Brady with all that nonsense called defense.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

It would be nice to score 40. I’d LOVE that. But if you give up 80 it matters not. It’s not one or the other. The league favors offense now, but you need BOTH! 

40 over how many games?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

And ST, don’t forget that. Haushcka for MVP! 

It’s 2018, so let’s just draw the line there. 

Ah geez, what was I expecting out of Anderson? He hasn’t started a game as a real #1 since 2010

sad thing is after watching the Jets and Bears on Sunday i’mnot remotely scared of either team

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Defense is boring.  Don’t want to play it, watch it or see it executed.  It kills any excitement of any game.  The NFL would never survive if it was a Outside Linebacker Driven League.

it will soon be 2019.

so disgusted with how inept this entire franchise has become on the only side of the ball tjay truely matters.

or to put it another way...

lose 37-34 instead of winning 13-12.

garbage.

We just became best friends. 

Don't worry, the NFL is heading for Arena League type scoring.  It'll get old eventually, when every game ends 72-58 because you can't touch any offensive players. I like defense, makes it more exciting when its actually a challenge to score.