Where is the head of football operations guy Terry was going to hire?

Pegula needs to hire experienced head of football operations guy to keep an eye on both our GM and HC.  This was something that was mentioned when Terry and Kim purchased the team,   reports were that they hire football guru that watches over the team and reports to Terry and Kim on decisions being made. 

Who is keeping score on Beane's decisions? at this point the roster is garbage and gone backwards from last season.

• Like (+1) 1

Beane and McDermott report directly to the Pegulas and communicate with them regularly. The Pegulas are giving them room to do their work and giving the green light on the decisions these guys wanna make. They trust them. 

And if you're referring to when they first took over as owners, they spoke with Bill Polian who says an offer was made (Pegulas say there was not) and then later moved on from the idea. I'm sure they've shifted some personnel around internally to replace Brandon.

Edited by blacklabel

27 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Pegula needs to hire experienced head of football operations guy to keep an eye on both our GM and HC.  This was something that was mentioned when Terry and Kim purchased the team,   reports were that they hire football guru that watches over the team and reports to Terry and Kim on decisions being made. 

Who is keeping score on Beane's decisions? at this point the roster is garbage and gone backwards from last season.

I know your bored but just stop

• Like (+1) 1

Football Czar is just an added layer of management carp.

But since you asked, I believe the answer from the gossip during that period of time is: Tom Coughlin

Who trivia nerds would know was once a gym teacher at RIT, and coach to their football team.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/09/buffalo_bills_met_with_syracuse_alum_tom_coughlin_says_sal_maiorana.html

Edited by boater