PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

He was asked about gun control. He then answered with that question. 

Not the same thing as you're painting it, but honesty ain't your thing, BF. 

Your blind faith in your conspiratorial savior is touching. Try being the slightest bit objective when your boy is critiqued. 

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

Your blind faith in your conspiratorial savior is touching. Try being the slightest bit objective when your boy is critiqued. 

I am far more objective than you, as evidence by your post. You tried to hit him for making something political while leaving out he was asked a political question about the event by people hoping folks like you would lap it up without questioning the "Orange Man bad" narrative they've programmed into you.

I didn't vote for "my boy". I'm (still) not a conservative. I'm a liberal. I'm just one who's brave enough to speak out against the neo-liberal/prog fascist establishment which represent everything true liberals once opposed. Including, I imagine, you at one point in your life. 

But now you're too programmed to see that you've been played. And played hard. Now all you have left is dishonesty.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am far more objective than you, as evidence by your post. You tried to hit him for making something political while leaving out he was asked a political question about the event by people hoping folks like you would lap it up without questioning the "Orange Man bad" narrative they've programmed into you.

I didn't vote for "my boy". I'm (still) not a conservative. I'm a liberal. I'm just one who's brave enough to speak out against the neo-liberal/prog fascist establishment which represent everything true liberals once opposed. Including, I imagine, you at one point in your life. 

But now you're too programmed to see that you've been played. And played hard. Now all you have left is dishonesty.

He's more machine than man now.

• Haha (+1) 1

In response to the awfully timed question about revisiting gun laws, Trump brought up how this might not have happened if there had been an armed guard in the synagogue. 

Trump trumped the stupid. Storytime Greggy won’t critique his guy though. He’s too busy putting everything into the conspiracy narrative he’s built and that he must constantly revise.

I remember when Hillary was pre-ordained. Pivot. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

okay greggy, i have an idea for a conspiracy theory for you to chase

Earlier this week there was a $1.6 Billion dollar lottery winner.  Later in the week there was a failed mail bomb attempt and a mass shooting.

Could MegaMillions / Powerball / etc be a front to raise and launder funds for Black Ops?  Are the winners just actors and the Jackpots the Deep State cashing out in plain sight?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

In response to the awfully timed question about revisiting gun laws, Trump brought up how this might not have happened if there had been an armed guard in the synagogue. 

Trump trumped the stupid. Storytime Greggy won’t critique his guy though. He’s too busy putting everything into the conspiracy narrative he’s built. 

But an armed guard would have helped soooooooooo what’s your point 

Just now, /dev/null said:

okay greggy, i have an idea for a conspiracy theory for you to chase

Earlier this week there was a $1.6 Billion dollar lottery winner.  Later in the week there was a failed mail bomb attempt and a mass shooting.

Could MegaMillions / Powerball / etc be a front to raise and launder funds for Black Ops?  Are the winners just actors and the Jackpots the Deep State cashing out in plain sight?

That's not just a theory... that's a new Showtime series (that I'll now be writing and selling).

https://comb.io/yVhrv5

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The guy killed several people, and was caught in the process of doing so. The death penalty should be executed no more than 1 hour after the trial verdict. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

But an armed guard would have helped soooooooooo what’s your point 

This board got so dumb it hurts. The Greggy election to Supreme Leader took it to new places. 

Maybe having armed guards in places of worship is, like, not something they, umm,  want? Just spitballing with ya. 

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The guy killed several people, and was caught in the process of doing so. The death penalty should be executed no more than 1 hour after the trial verdict. 

Laws Shmaws! Let’s daw and quarter this *****. That’ll make everyone feel good. 

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Will the Steelers cover the spread tomorrow?

Douchebaggery central, a new train just pulled in. 

• Haha (+1) 1