The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

41 minutes ago, pop gun said:

This hurricane might lessen the caravans numbers significantly. 

Might be the big guy upstairs way of saying, NOPE!  

Or giving them a bath.

Hey, it's dirty, sweaty work, walking across Mexico.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or giving them a bath.

Hey, it's dirty, sweaty work, walking across Mexico.

43 miles in a day, with no food, water, shelter, or breaks. It's almost Moses-like how they trek across the desert on foot before getting into trucks and buses to reach the next photo op.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

43 miles in a day, with no food, water, shelter, or breaks. It's almost Moses-like how they trek across the desert on foot before getting into trucks and buses to reach the next photo op.

Why do you think Moses had to part the Red Sea?  They couldn't exactly drive the trucks underwater.

Parting the Colorado River should be much easier.  I know Obama is Black Jesus...who's Latino Moses?  Julian Castro?  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?  What percent Hispanic is she?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why do you think Moses had to part the Red Sea?  They couldn't exactly drive the trucks underwater.

Parting the Colorado River should be much easier.  I know Obama is Black Jesus...who's Latino Moses?  Julian Castro?  Maybe Elizabeth Warren?  What percent Hispanic is she?

Nada.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So many invasion threads...

Uh oh. He had a typo in his tweet. His presidency is now invalid and he must be ignored and impeached. #Resist #OrangeManBad

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Uh oh. He had a typo in his tweet. His presidency is now invalid and he must be ignored and impeached. #Resist #OrangeManBad

His "typos" are awesome! Makes the news media report the tweet, and the news contained within the said tweet - something they would otherwise ignore.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what'd be funny? If they put one person at a small desk outside by the border, with a stack of applications.

"Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Wait. It's 10 o'clock. Union break!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You know what'd be funny? If they put one person at a small desk outside by the border, with a stack of applications.

"Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Take this. Fill it out. Go to the back of the line. Next! Wait. It's 10 o'clock. Union break!"

D1A50B1B-9171-47B7-B9F3-260D7B3EAF00.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

BlazingSaddlesToll2.jpg

What will that ***** think of next? Someone needs to go back and get a shitload of dimes!

18 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

D1A50B1B-9171-47B7-B9F3-260D7B3EAF00.jpeg

Oh ***** you. Beat me to it, you rotten bastard! ?

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It's all online now.  They could literally do it from their smart phones while they're marching.  

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

*****.  My office is going to get mobbed with protesters.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's all online now.  They could literally do it from their smart phones while they're marching.  

*****.  My office is going to get mobbed with protesters.

There's an app for that:

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

There's an app for that:

hqdefault.jpg

Wouldn't get through security.

Ever since Waters shot her mouth off, I pass a minimum of three security patrols on the two-block walk from the metro station to work.  Usually five - three static, two roving, all armed with M-4s - in two blocks.  Last week they had an active shooter incident - which you never heard about.  This week, I've seen two arrests of what looked like antifa protesters (20-something males all dressed in black).

Don't think for a minute that this ***** isn't getting serious.  

• Like (+1) 1