Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I have no idea why "he didn't want to be here" ALWAYS rears its ugly head whenever a former Bill has success elsewhere 

But it always does 

It's used in instances like this like a racial slur........to dehumanize the subject and end discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I have no idea why "he didn't want to be here" ALWAYS rears its ugly head whenever a former Bill has success elsewhere 

But it always does 

I just assumed it was our wny insecurity. 

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Why is this thread about the Bengals tackle?!

Where are the Twitter links saying how Allen is way ahead of schedule in healing and will be back soon?

Look on the bright side...............if it turns out later this season that he needs the surgery and will be out until 2020 at least the twitter silence will have eased you into it..........rather than stressful conflicting report tweets over a long period of time.:thumbsup:

• SDS unpinned this topic

As long as Allen is healthy and doesn't risk making his injury worse, I just want him to play now and I want Daboll to just let him throw it as much as possible.

It's already going to be an embarrassment on MNF at home, but at least if Allen is in there can be some positives to take away if he develops and improves a little.

Geez the boo birds are going to be out in full force and early in that nationally televised primetime game... it'll be that much more of a travesty if it's not our future Franchise QB (we hope!!!) under center for our first home MNF game in the last decade and is, instead, Derek Anderson :doh:

On 10/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, gobills1212 said:

Iol i calls em as i sees em. 

Poor post = poor snark.

You need to put some effort in your trolling if you want the creme de la creme sarcastic responses.

Fantastic grammar there kiddo. It's pretty obvious you're very intelligent and nothing gets over your head. I calls em like I sees em.

Uneducated responses=Uneducated person (that's about as snark as I can get on your level).

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They won't put him out there because he knows the Pats are going to smoke us anyway. Save Allen for another day. Don't rush him out there to take a pounding against a team we realistically have no shot against. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Dzom003 said:

Fantastic grammar there kiddo. It's pretty obvious you're very intelligent and nothing gets over your head. I calls em like I sees em.

Uneducated responses=Uneducated person (that's about as snark as I can get on your level).

Lol... welcome to the interwebs. 

Its kind of a shame it needs to be pointed out to you that sometimes people use 'fantastic grammar' to elaborate on points. 

Since you seem to know grammar well, but come up short on football knowledge- maybe you shld put those killer skills to use and go correct all the folks talking about how they 'seen' a terrible game yesterday. That shld keep ya busy for a bit;)

Btw, nice goose egg for rep points? What happened there?

Edited by gobills1212