OBJ = Terrell II

H2o

7 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I can't for the life of me figure out  why a team would make OBJ the focal point of their offense... One-handed grabs look nice on TV, but what value do they have over the course of a season?   What about TE's, and big, rangy, pass catchers?... To focus your offense on OBJ is to completely not understand football.

I think they agree with you and are running their offense through barkley. At least they should.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

TO also played on a broken ankle or leg in that SB if I remember correctly. No way OBJ does that. 

OBJ is good, but he's no where near the level of a Moss or TO. He can catch as many balls unnecessarily with one hand possible, I don't care. His game is completely style over substance.

He's nowhere near as good as TO, although OBJ has had how many 100 reception seasons? I'd absolutely love to have him on this team, I would make it work.

28 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

He's nowhere near as good as TO, although OBJ has had how many 100 reception seasons? I'd absolutely love to have him on this team, I would make it work.

I'm not denying he's great, or someone I would like to have on my team. I just think he isn't as good as TO or Moss, both of whom I consider near Rice's level. I actually think Moss is the best receiver of all time. I don't think OBJ will ever be in that conversation.

But I do think he's really good.

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not denying he's great, or someone I would like to have on my team. I just think he isn't as good as TO or Moss, both of whom I consider near Rice's level. I actually think Moss is the best receiver of all time. I don't think OBJ will ever be in that conversation.

But I do think he's really good.

I agree, TO and Moss could dominate on command, it was freaky. I don't think Beckham can reach that level, he just isn't as gifted physically.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The guy's a clown who needs to grow up.  If I have a bad day at work you don't start punching the water cooler.  I could see him doing sit ups in his driveway in 7 years after being traded to the London Jaguars.

Besides being a diva who constantly draws attention to himself.

comparing your job to an NFL player is just foolish. They play a sport but it's also entertainment.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:06 PM, Needle said:

His QB is at the tail end of his career. I don't think that is much of statement.

It's sad that we can't even be critical of a black players behavior without the race police drumming up the same nonsensical points. Buffalo is racist, Adam thielen slammed his helmet, blah blah blah. 

OBJ also was quoted as saying that he doesn't even feel like coming out of the locker room this year to play. That was after 4 games and a massive contract reward a couple months ago. 

You guys can have him.

My comment was in reply to someone’s comment about Antonio Brown not OBJ.