The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

Go Dev Null! 

The worst (or maybe best) part is the moronery that is the the literal GOP playbook for winning national elections. This is what the current day Republican party is reliant upon to capture the electrical collage. The more muralesque paintings of non college grads from the middle of the US that we can depict the more likely we are to tell people they have to die rather than blow their life savings to try to see their grandchildren’s second Christmas.  

Can’t have a black guy lead us to a better future, right?

The latest is that that they only had 1.7 million saved and so therefore the rest  deserved to die because you know, money over life baby!

left my lifelong registration last year due to the official highjinxery going on in this embarrassing clown show of a party

Edited by Thurmal34

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 8:03 PM, The_Dude said:

Meh. 

You can spell it. I can lecture on it. 

I still screw up chose and choose on the regular. 

a single 'o' is pronounced like 'o'. a double 'o' is pronounced like 'u'.

your welcome.

Edited by Foxx

• 4 weeks later...

The Trump administration declined Friday to submit a report to Congress determining whether Saudi Arabia’s crown prince is personally responsible for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Senators had asked for the finding by Friday, with an eye to imposing new human rights sanctions on Saudi Arabia over the journalist’s Oct. 2 killing inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-declines-to-submit-report-to-congress-on-khashoggi-killing/2019/02/08/fdab7f96-2bd4-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_term=.04558c785b91

Hide, stonewall, lie...That's the story of this corrupt administration 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, are we still pretending to care about and be outraged by a Saudi who was killed by other Saudis in the Saudi consulate in Turkey?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, are we still pretending to care about and be outraged by a Saudi who was killed by other Saudis in the Saudi consulate in Turkey?

Caring that our president is cozying up to and financially linked to these murderers, yes. 

I totally understand you don't care 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny, Tibs, you didn't care at all about Obama "cozying up to and financially linked" to the killers in Tehran... 

When you don't have principles, you sound silly when the partisan attacks inevitably boomerang (as partisan issues always do). 

Well, trying to stop Iran from getting a nuke is a little more important to the world than Trump trying to corruptly line his pockets with Saudi money, right? I mean, seriously. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, trying to stop Iran from getting a nuke is a little more important to the world than Trump trying to corruptly line his pockets with Saudi money, right? I mean, seriously. 

Shockingly incorrect. 

44 was paying off Iran to the tune of billions (in cash), calling off the DEA and FBI from shutting down narcotic and human trafficking routes run by Hezbollah into the United States, selling out classified intelligence of our allies (Stuxnet), all to placate a regime while it's actively killing and engaging our troops on the ground in both Iraq and Syria - all to get a deal signed that would do nothing but accelerate Iran's nuclear program

Meanwhile, the Saudis (who I've railed against for years on this site) have for the past several years been our staunchest ally in the region in the war against extremism (of both the Sunni and Shia variety). 

One of these things is not like the other. One is legitimate treason. 

The other is fake news.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Shockingly incorrect. 

44 was paying off Iran to the tune of billions (in cash), calling off the DEA and FBI from shutting down narcotic and human trafficking routes run by Hezbollah into the United States, selling out classified intelligence of our allies (Stuxnet), all to placate a regime while it's actively killing and engaging our troops on the ground in both Iraq and Syria - all to get a deal signed that would do nothing but accelerate Iran's nuclear program

Meanwhile, the Saudis (who I've railed against for years on this site) have for the past several years been our staunchest ally in the region in the war against extremism (of both the Sunni and Shia variety). 

One of these things is not like the other. One is legitimate treason. 

The other is fake news.

No, actually it was a nuclear deal that is still working. Good job Obama!