The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"?

It likely was a Saudi squad who did Cuyahoga in. MBS's uncle and cousins are probably rankly pissed at him for minimizing them within the tent of King Saud. It's certainly within their means and temperament to have placed a hit man within the "interrogation/kidnap" squad in order to create this mayhem for both the Prince and the hated USA. Remember folks, the Wahhabi funders are many within the Saudi royal family. They detest the west (except for our splendid technology and toys we offer them). 

My 2¢.

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"? ...

if we are judging it based upon the graininess of the images, i would say you are correct.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

With all due respect - regarding the photos. Which came first - the chicken or the egg. Who's to say the silhouette head shot wasn't lifted from the photo of him and his "fiancé"?

It likely was a Saudi squad who did Cuyahoga in. MBS's uncle and cousins are probably rankly pissed at him for minimizing them within the tent of King Saud. It's certainly within their means and temperament to have placed a hit man within the "interrogation/kidnap" squad in order to create this mayhem for both the Prince and the hated USA. Remember folks, the Wahhabi funders are many within the Saudi royal family. They detest the west (except for our splendid technology and toys we offer them). 

My 2¢.

:beer: It's a valid question, my understanding is the picture of him solo existed on FB before it was taken down. There's also the fact no one in his family knows his fiance or that he was engaged: 

On 10/14/2018 at 12:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread: 

As an aside from the Davis twitter feed, raise your hand if you think there will be outrage over Joaquin Castro intimating that Kushner is running a Jewish globalist hit squad?

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1

More fake headlines from ABC trying to steer the public perception on this topic. Ask yourself why the unbiased media seemingly wants you to believe the Turks, regardless of the evidence or lack thereof shown to the world thus far. What do they have to gain? 

A lot. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/19/pompeo-calls-out-abc-khashoggi/

“I’ve seen no tape,” Pompeo told White House reporters. “I’ve seen no – or I’ve heard no tape. I’ve seen no transcript. And the network that reported that ought to pull down the headline that says I have.”

snip

“This is a very serious matter that we’re working diligently on. And so to put out headlines that are factually false does no one any good. You should encourage all your colleagues to behave that way. It’s most constructive when the media tells the truth. It’s very useful.”

The Saudis are really bad guys.  IMHO, up there with the Iranians, Russians, Chinese.  

However, they are "our" bad guys in the Middle East much like Iraq was to us in the 80s.  They do what the Israelis and Jordanians won't do.   When somebody in Iran needs to go, we call Riyadh.  

That's why absolutely nothing will be done about this matter.  We didn't do anything about Saud involvement in 9/11 and we don't care how many civilians they bomb in Yemen and Qatar.  

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

The Saudis are really bad guys.  IMHO, up there with the Iranians, Russians, Chinese.  

However, they are "our" bad guys in the Middle East much like Iraq was to us in the 80s.  They do what the Israelis and Jordanians won't do.   When somebody in Iran needs to go, we call Riyadh.  

That's why absolutely nothing will be done about this matter.  We didn't do anything about Saud involvement in 9/11 and we don't care how many civilians they bomb in Yemen and Qatar.  

All valid points. 

One thing to consider, the Saudis are bad guys in the midst of a major, fundamental reformation of their worst tendencies. This push is being led by MBS, and crosses religious and social lines. 

There are plenty of people inside the Saudi Royal family who would love to see MBS fail and KSA remain a backwards dictatorship wherein they profit. 

It's impossible to remove this fact from the analysis of this situation - though dishonest brokers like BF sure have tried.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dp44PuDU8AUFQly.jpg

It's amazing the outrage a Saudi Journalist, who was an AQ mouthpiece, killed in Turkey (likely) by Saudi nationals has caused... especially when you compare it to the reaction in 2013 to Michael Hastings murder. 

Hastings was working on a story on John Brennan at the time of his murder and had told friends and family he was being followed/spied on... where was the outrage in the press back then? The media is trying to frame this as Trump's fault because of his words on the press - yet in Hastings' murder we had 44's CIA chief Brennan ordering the murder of an American Journalist - no one said boo. Why?

Oh. Right. There wasn't any because: 

d6499330b7150cf35a8da5116f1545addc13af664e1e94e4b94f78ef889c61fb.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

The questions to ask here is what would the dismemberment and killing of Khashoggi do for the Saudis? Who would this benefit? What's the deal with his "fiancée"? Did someone need a reason/person to report his disappearance? Too many questions to automatically swallow the party line.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The questions to ask here is what would the dismemberment and killing of Khashoggi do for the Saudis? Who would this benefit? What's the deal with his "fiancée"? Did someone need a reason/person to report his disappearance? Too many questions to automatically swallow the party line.

Absolutely. But don't think for yourself or ask basic, fundamental questions about the narrative. That makes you a racist.