Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Joe’s Depends are overflowing at most of his “rallies.”  He reeks of decades of incestuous political cigar smoke-filled back rooms. Eatch “The Irishman” and you’ll see his world’s eye view. 

shiw hm the power. He’ll do ANYTHING to garner it. He’s a total POS. 

Howard Dean is a S.H.I.T. stain on the fabric of American culture and the political scene. He was last relevant when he was licking his balls after his over-exuberant claim that, “We’re going to the White House, YEEHAWWW!”

.....yet ANOTHER prime Dem offering......good Lord......

@Deranged Rhino finally we agree Meathead was correctly named by Archie....dead from the neck up as Reiner lied 3 ways :  the truth is both TrumpOLINI and BidenS are crime family leaders....AND USA IN NOVEMBER the choices are not printed on ballots YET.... WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs is the only honest choice 

@Deranged Rhino Lieberman was not the only one to stop HR 676 being spliced into Obombneycare.....Bernie Sanders refused to support NOT FOR PROFIT HEALTHCARE Conyers Kucinich bill 2003 to 2017 ....you had fake news Rachel MaddCOW never once citing HR676 MIS LABELING it "public option" ....Alan Grayson wrote a 4 page bill and got the same 96 co-sponsors as HR 676 HIS BILL simply changed the eligibility ages for Medicare to 18 and Medicaid to poor people without children....BernieCARE = OBOMBNEYcare on steroids welfare for insurance CEOs with full funding of all abortions....funny how you blueREDS & redBLUES skip over facts in your brainwashed ignorance 

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Meathead is wrong -- on both counts. 

Trump was proven to be clean by 2 years of FISA and SCO investigations. Biden's dirty AF.

Once again Meathead is getting the edge on Mike Farrell in the battle of the 1970's liberal icons. Maybe Farrell has settled into a decade long ponderance as to why his character was called BJ?

• Haha (+1) 1

@RochesterRob so TrumpOLINI signs a tax giveaway bill to specifically bribe over 24 Senators and all his billionaires buddies = your idea of "clean" ??? $$$$ both the BidenS and TrumpOLINI clan are taking bribes all over the planet....why stay loyal to the criminal duopoly and watch the debt hit 24&25 trillion next year ???? Vote for honest government and New Yorker WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs @HowieHawkins20 @H'20  

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

;) I'm not a republican, bot. 

You do play one pretty convincingly on this forum though... :P

I couldn't decide whether to put this here or in the Biden thread but it made me laugh:

up5grw52i6l41.png

Post image

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Democratic Presidential Clown Car Update for March 9, 2020. 

“EVERYBODY DROPPED OUT, except Grandpa Simpson, Grandpa Commie, and…Hot Surfer Girl?

It’s Clinton-Sanders II, except Biden isn’t as widely loathed and Hillary was only physically decrepit.

It’s no longer a clown car, but I’m going to keep the name because, you know, tradition.”

• Sad 1

Just watched the Sanders Town Hall on Fox. One thing I have to say is that Bernie really believes this stuff.  There isn't a single solitary thing that he thinks wouldn't get much, much better with more government involvement. Unfortunately, our experience as Americans has proven that's rarely the case. (The other thing that stood out about the Michigan Town Hall audience was just how Muslims were in the room. I'm not making a racist judgement here....just making an observation based on the head count.)

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 2/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

@transplantbillsfan ... When you lose Tapper... 

(Joe never had a chance, tried to tell ya' ;) :beer: )

On 2/3/2020 at 7:51 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Damn, Joe. 

@transplantbillsfan

On 2/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm aware you have the field, but your first forays into this thread Biden was your dude. Our bet evolved from that point ;) 

Just thought I'd bring up a "best of" for @Deranged Rhino on the eve of another Democratic primary since he seems a guy who needs to learn humility.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:57 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

From the beginning you said it was a sure thing that Joe would win the nomination and beat Trump. 

You hit that hard, repeatedly (not that you wanted Joe, but that's how it would go) -- I told you that Joe had no chance. 

And he doesn't. 

Hey @Deranged Rhino... notice this post? It's you literally saying Joe had no chance to win the Democratic nomination 

giphy.gif

On 2/4/2020 at 6:35 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

You might want to reassess. 

;) :beer: 

(This all is intended in good natured ribbing, just for clarity, Transplant)

Good natured ribbing is all good... but...

giphy.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

No chance Joe.

(He never had a chance, @transplantbillsfan -- because he's a terrible candidate with more skeletons in his closet than IQ points)

Never had a chance???

giphy.gif

On 2/23/2020 at 5:53 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

First you were certain Biden would be the one to end Trump — then he cratered like I promised he would. 

giphy.gif

It's okay though @Deranged Rhino, we all understand your adamant refusal to admit how completely and utterly dead wrong you were about something you said had, and I quote, "no chance" of happening.

It's hard to admit you're wrong. But I think seeing so many examples of how utterly dead wrong you were in the last couple months alone (quotes from you like this going back for almost a full year now) is going to help you reach that all important stage you need to reach:

ACCEPTANCE. :thumbsup:

On 3/1/2020 at 8:03 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

He's got no chance. 

None. 

Tuesday will be fun to watch you come back with a new story about how you never were that high on Ol' Joe. :lol: 

"No chance" he says yet again... 

giphy.gif