Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...sorry Rush, Pete ain't butt hurt...............

Buttigieg says he's 'not going to be lectured on family values' by Rush Limbaugh

Former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg hit back at criticism from radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh for his comments about the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful’s marriage.

Buttigieg said on Sunday that he is proud of his marriage and his husband following comments from Limbaugh about whether voters would elect him because he’s been “kissing his husband” on stage after debates.

“I am in a faithful, loving and committed marriage,” Buttigieg said during an appearance on “Fox News Sunday.” “I’m proud of my marriage. And I’m proud of my husband."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-says-hes-not-going-to-be-lectured-on-family-values-by-rush-limbaugh

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Blatant pandering to black voters , as Mayor Butti doesn’t poll well with them ( likely due to his sexuality). As an aside, Limbaugh’s question is a fair one. Personally, I don’t want the leader of the free world to be kissing another man in public ( which would be often). Do I think he shouldn’t be able to get married ? Of course not, but I wouldn’t vote for that individual to be POTUS. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

That is exactly what I just realized I have wanted for a long time.?

I know you did.  The point is there really hasn't been any real bipartisan legislation passed since the early 2000's due to both parties continuing to move in the opposite direction leading to increased gridlock.  The only thing they can agree on seems to be extending the Patriot Act (just changing the name) and increased domestic/military spending.