Survey for new stadium location paper

billsfan43

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here, just was wondering if you guys could help me out and take my 5 question multiple choice survey through google forms. I'm writing a 13 page recommendation report on where a new stadium for the Bills should be located based off of the reported locations mentioned when this was a hot topic a few years back. The survey is meant to hopefully add information that I can use to see which things you guys find most important to help with my report. I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for this sort of thing and sorry if it isn't, but if you could help me out I would appreciate it. Also let's get back to .500 next week!

Here's the link to the survey if you would like to take it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPHgCNRzeY6mnDUxHHcBz-qdK72Q0vUciWx6TT8x9gGHOj0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would amend the last question to "would you like the ability for the stadium to be covered"

I think of dome and think old school nasty dome, not anything like Minnesota has or a retractable roof.

Good point, thanks for that. I'll change that now if it lets me

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Retractable roof downtown. Make it a multipurpose stadium.

Did you duck and run for cover after typing that?     ?

I’m in the enviable position of really not caring either way. I love the old place, I’m sure I’d love the new, but very different, new place. I’m just glad they are firmly in WNY. Amen! 

(For the record, the link doesn’t open on my ipad.) 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Did you duck and run for cover after typing that?   

I’m in the enviable position of really not caring either way. I love the old place, I’m sure I’d love the new, but very different, new place. I’m just glad they are firmly in WNY. Amen! 

(For the record, the link doesn’t open on my ipad.) 

I don't care much, either. 

Orchard Park is a college stadium, though. The college atmosphere is great, but this is the big leagues. It's time to become relevant.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't care much, either. 

Orchard Park is a college stadium, though. The college atmosphere is great, but this is the big leagues. It's time to become relevant.

Lambeau reminded me of FSU, but the surrounding area with the front yard tailgating was very cool. 

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would amend the last question to "would you like the ability for the stadium to be covered"

I think of dome and think old school nasty dome, not anything like Minnesota has or a retractable roof.

What about Ford field?  The place isn't all that super fancy but it's pretty nice.

Buffalo is not Seattle.  We won't have a new stadium 15 years before the one we just blew up is paid for.  New Era has NYS and Erie County bonds that will not be amortized for several more years.  Terry & Kim have said that they would like a new stadium "eventually," but that likely will not be very soon.

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Retractable roof downtown. Make it a multipurpose stadium.

We've got a stadium here in Oakland you can have...I can probably get some tarps sewn together for roof coverage. I'm sure you can even have the dirt infield. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what John Q Fan thinks. It's no longer about tailgating, or the average fan experience anymore around the rest of the league. It's about the corporate luxury box owners, and the "Bills Mafia" types are being priced out. Paid $80 a piece for a pair of nosebleeds in Houston this Sunday. I don't mind paying it because I only get to see the Bills once every few years. But I wouldn't be able to afford more than one, maybe two games a year. Especially down the line when/if I have kids.

14 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what John Q Fan thinks. It's no longer about tailgating, or the average fan experience anymore around the rest of the league. It's about the corporate luxury box owners, and the "Bills Mafia" types are being priced out. Paid $80 a piece for a pair of nosebleeds in Houston this Sunday. I don't mind paying it because I only get to see the Bills once every few years. But I wouldn't be able to afford more than one, maybe two games a year. Especially down the line when/if I have kids.

$80 a piece   thats cheap.

I paid  $125 a piece for the Ravens debacle !!!!  

those were lower upper deck 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

$80 a piece   thats cheap.

I paid  $125 a piece for the Ravens debacle !!!!  

those were lower upper deck 

Last time we played in the Superdome I paid $100 for literally 2nd to last row in the upper deck around the 15 yard line. My tickets for Sunday are endzone seats.