Report: Bills Work Out Landry Jones & Two Punters Among Others

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Report: Bills Work Out Landry Jones & Two Punters Among Others
Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They wouldn’t have worked out Jones after the D Anderson thing happened.

They workout guys on Tuesday mornings and it still wouldn't hurt to work Landry out for future considerations irrespective of the Anderson signing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They workout guys on Tuesday mornings and it still wouldn't hurt to work Landry out for future considerations irrespective of the Anderson signing. 

They were saying Sunday that the bills worked out Jones last week. I’m sure it’s old. I think that draft diamonds guy is just a guy that used to be on the BBMB and started his own thing

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They were saying Sunday that the bills worked out Jones last week. I’m sure it’s old. I think that draft diamonds guy is just a guy that used to be on the BBMB and started his own thing

Balzer is his source it would seem. 

8 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Burbridge could be the end of Holmes if signed. ST Gunner for the 49'ers, in 2016 was considered one of the best in the NFL, derailed by hamstring issues.

That is the number 1 criteria for being a WR on this team. If you can play teams hands and route running dont matter. 

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

That is the number 1 criteria for being a WR on this team. If you can play teams hands and route running dont matter. 

According to Shanahan, he was winning 1 on 1 battles in camp. A camp hero, but released on a injury settlement. I'm more intrigued about him than Fowler.

57 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They have brought him in more than once - probably to discuss options.  

If they keep 3 QBs through this week (which is not a given as they have cut guys on both Friday and Saturday already this year) they may have a plan to cut Peterman and put Jones on the PS and want to confirm he will do that before making the move.

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

They have brought him in more than once - probably to discuss options.  

If they keep 3 QBs through this week (which is not a given as they have cut guys on both Friday and Saturday already this year) they may have a plan to cut Peterman and put Jones on the PS and want to confirm he will do that before making the move.

Jones still has PS eligibility? That would surprise me

• Like (+1) 1