Predict the first Bills Game Thread

O.K.

As of 03-22-05, we know the Bills won't start against New England (that eliminates two of the sixteen possibilities)

we know they won't play at Oakland (13/16 remain)

and we now know they won't play at San diego

(The North County Times reports the San Diego Chargers will open the 2005 regular season at home against the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 11. The game will be the second game of a Fox national doubleheader. The Chargers-Cowboys game, which kicks off at 1:15 p.m., is one of several key games announced Monday by the NFL to be played on what is being billed as the 2005 Kickoff Weekend. The Sept. 11 prime-time game on ESPN will pit the Indianapolis Colts against the Baltimore Ravens. The rest of the 2005 regular-season schedule will be announced at a later date. )

That puts us at 12/16 possibilities

Eliminate Home vs Atlanta (they play the Eagles) - now we are down to 11/16 which include:

Home vs Jets, Miami, Denver, kansas City, Carolina or Houston (six possibilities)

On the Road vs Jets, Miami, New orleans, Tampa, or Cinncinnati (5 possibilities)

We also know the Bills will play on Sunday, September 11, 2005 for Game 1

Wait, I'm confused - are we supposed to pick the matchup, or the thread that will persist during the first game? If it's the latter, I'll go out on a limb and say that I think Holcombe starts the season - and wins. And the thread will be about how he needs to remain the starter all year.

We will start in New Orleans

1-Bills win 24-17

2-Willis 118 all purpose yards and a td

3-JP 214 yds passing 2 td 1 int-- 43 yds rushing=257 all purpose yds

4-Defense goes +3 on turnovers

someone save this so we can check it in Sept!!!