NFL Week 5 Betting Lines

NFL Week 5 early odds: Patriots open as huge favorites, Colts get crack at Josh McDaniels

NFL Week 5 early odds

(All lines from Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, all games on Sunday unless noted. Keep in mind, the point spreads you see below represent the opening odds for Week 5. For the most up-to-date line on each game, you can click here)

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like the Bills money line this weekend. I got them at +210. The game is up to 5.5 on Bovada.

I see the same thing on the service I use. I just have no confidence in my ability to bet this game at all. The titans very well could go out and lay a dud.

Goodluck. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I see the same thing on the service I use. I just have no confidence in my ability to bet this game at all. The titans very well could go out and lay a dud.

Goodluck. 

Thanks

I may be bullish on this because this was the first game that I thought they’d win. I just don’t think that this Titans team is nearly as good as their record. I think that the Bills come out and play a good game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Thanks

I may be bullish on this because this was the first game that I thought they’d win. I just don’t think that this Titans team is nearly as good as their record. I think that the Bills come out and play a good game.

I'm always down on the Titans. I'm not a fan of Mariotta, when I have a bias like that I try not to bet against those teams. I agree with your thoughts though generally.

22 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm always down on the Titans. I'm not a fan of Mariotta, when I have a bias like that I try not to bet against those teams. I agree with your thoughts though generally.

Wish that I would have jumped in early as this is a great middle opportunity. You don’t often see NFL spreads move 3-3.5 points in a week. 

32 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Same.

I think Tannehill is the worst starting QB in quite a long time, so I stay away from Dolphins games.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like the Bills money line this weekend. I got them at +210. The game is up to 5.5 on Bovada.

I quit Bovada. I got sick of having to wait 2 weeks or more for a payout. Local is the way to go. Support your friendly neighborhood sports guy :D

4 hours ago, R Y G A R said:

I quit Bovada. I got sick of having to wait 2 weeks or more for a payout. Local is the way to go. Support your friendly neighborhood sports guy :D

You can bitcoin now. I get paid the next day. 

Also, the legalized sports betting is about 45 minutes away in Mississippi so I ride up there some.

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Week 5 - BangTheBook

Tennessee Titans @ Buffalo Bills
Off-shore opening line: TEN -3.5 -110
Consensus current line: TEN -5 -115
Off-shore Betting Consensus: TEN 70%

If the Bills’ performance showed us and professional bettors anything last week, it’s that their epic upset in Minnesota may have been as much as miracle as Keenum’s Minnesota Miracle in the Divisional Round of the Playoff’s last year. And it appears that this revelation combined with Tennessee’s impressive win over the defending Super Bowl champs last week has resulted in some professional support of the Titans this week.

With the Titans opening as a 3.5-point favorite, 70% percent of the action has been on Tennessee, and this number has made its way all the way up through the secondary key of 4, which is quite a significant move at this point in the NFL season. What’s more is that even at 5, we are seeing a sharp lean towards the Titans, with higher limit books such as Pinnacle, BetCris, and the Greek all juicing the Tennessee side. Granted Bovada is at -115 as well, and MyBookie is up to 5.5 -110, so it all adds up to a situation where the sharps and the recreational bettors are on the same side, hence the move through four.

Therefore, while we are currently in a dead zone at 5, if this number is going anywhere, it is going up, and it wouldn’t be shocking if 6’s began to show up by Sunday. I’d look for any number south of 6 where you can get -110 or better on Vig if you’re wanting to side with the sharps and ride the Titans in Week 5.