The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I told you so isn't the issue.  All players are assessed weekly at every position. 

All players are assessed weekly and arguing which rookie is better right now after few games into their career are different. The latter is pointless and is merely for the purpose of "I told you so". Like you said, both are not finished products and both have different development curve. Even player A is better than player B now doesn't mean it'll still be the case once they are developed.

2 minutes ago, syhuang said:

All players are assessed weekly and arguing which rookie is better right now after few games into their career are different. The latter is pointless and is merely for the purpose of "I told you so". Like you said, both are not finished products and both have different development curve. Even player A is better than player B now doesn't mean it'll still be the case once they are developed.

Well that's your opinion, I guess it's time to shut the board down and never talk about how these guys are doing until maybe 2020. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well that's your opinion, I guess it's time to shut the board down and never talk about how these guys are doing until maybe 2020. 

Sure, it's my opinion. Just like you have your opinion, I can also have my opinion. And no, no one can prevent you from going after "I told you so" only few games into their career. But I can also have my opinion that it's pointless and remind you that you agree both are not finished products and both have different development curve, thus, even player A is better than player B now doesn't mean it'll still be the case once they are developed.

3 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Sure, it's my opinion. Just like you have your opinion, I can also have my opinion. And no, no one can prevent you from going after "I told you so" only few games into their career. But I can also have my opinion that it's pointless and remind you that you agree both are not finished products and both have different development curve, thus, even player A is better than player B now doesn't mean it'll still be the case once they are developed.

I guess you told me so again. ;)

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I guess you told me so again. ;)

Right, I told you it's pointless to argue who is better now again. Do you want me to remind you again that agree both are not finished products and both have different development curve, thus, even player A is better than player B now doesn't mean it'll still be the case once they are developed?

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gresham has 3 catches for 46 yards this season.  He's not their main receiving TE. 

How is that a fact?  Arizona's OL is far worse and their Receiving corps is just as bad while the Bills' D is vastly superior. 

Who cares about the defense when talking QB production?  What a ridiculous comment.

49 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It is, but there are still attributes that you look for. 

I personally like the "I don't throw a bunch of pick sixes" attribute.  Some people think that attribute is meaningless, and that Peterman and Rosen are awesome.

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Who cares about the defense when talking QB production?  What a ridiculous comment.

I personally like the "I don't throw a bunch of pick sixes" attribute.  Some people think that attribute is meaningless, and that Peterman and Rosen are awesome.

What's ridiculous is your lack of understanding that all units on a team complement each other.

You have advocated for bums like Cutler, Manziel, and Trevor Siemian as good QBs. Now sit down. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What's ridiculous is your lack of understanding that all units on a team complement each other.

You have advocated for bums like Cutler, Manziel, and Trevor Siemian as good QBs. Now sit down. 

Josh Rosen has thrown as many pick sixes as Aaron Rodgers has in his career.  LOL.

Preach how he is the second-coming more, Twitterbot!

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I like Allen. He's big and he jumps over people.

Haha... I bet these conversations really bother you. It’s ok, you backed the wrong guy. I did it too. 

Its ok to admit you’re no qb evaluator. Not many people are. 

At at least it’s not your job. Not sure why you take it personally but we all have our things. I bet you’re fun when people aren’t talking about how wrong you are. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ooooooooh!  You gonna take that, @26CornerBlitz?? ??

I really don't care what he has to say.  When someone starts threads about Cutler, Manziel about them being good QBs and argues vociferously about them their opinion is nil.  

The same guy once posted that Trevor Siemian could be the next Joe Montana.   His opinion means 0.0 so he can call all of the names he likes because that's all he's got. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think last night's game shows why Arizona tried so hard to trade up for Josh Allen, but we're disappointed when Beane outbid them.  Then they had to settle for Rosen.  Settling never works out.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ooooooooh!  You gonna take that, @26CornerBlitz?? ??

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I really don't care what he has to say.  When someone starts threads about Cutler, Manziel about them being good QBs and argues vociferously about them their opinion is nil.  

The same guy once posted that Trevor Siemian could be the next Joe Montana.   His opinion means 0.0 so he can call all of the names he likes because that's all he's got. 

The bot cannot respond to the argument because it cannot find a Mike Florio article that sums up its next "opinion."  It cannot find a Twitter "personality and analyst" to steal their ideas.  The bot's script is reading "error, error, error, error."  The bot's only recourse is to reference TBD topics from 2013 because it's the only thing left in its memory banks.

The bot is living proof that we have not yet perfected AI.  A machine can still be outwitted.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Despite totally crapping his pants last night, Rosen clearly is ahead of Allen (IMO) in terms of the cerebral aspects of the game.  Reads the defense better, goes through his progressions better, sees the field better.  But we all knew that...didn’t we?

What will be Rosen’s downfall, and we saw it on full display last night, is his mental/emotional shortcomings.  The guy turns into a toddler in full tantrum mode when things aren’t going his way.  But we all also knew this.

This is Allen’s strength.  He’s mature and emotionally tough.  Given both of their circumstances, this is why I feel that the prognosis for success is better for Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1