Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

Can I just say, I hate green bay. I don't know why every other fanbase seems to adore them.

I hope Allen runs Clay's ****, goes for 400 and 5 TDs and all unincorporated GB can go !@#$ themselves in their ****ty city.

I don't like them. !@#$'em. We had to sweat it out keeping a team and they were handed it.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, NewEra said:

Backup plans for Saturday and Sunday due to running out of beer or lots/venues over capacity?

Both..now I am just basing that on Jacksonville last year and what seems to be a large contingent of Bills fans all descending on one area on both days. I guess all I am saying is dont be disappointed if these events are not great and you end up doing other things. 

14 hours ago, Heitz said:

In!  W the girlfriend and her family (mostly Packers fans).  

Where is everyone going to party?  Plenz, is there a semi-official party happening?

12 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

heading there Friday night with an RV full.... I cant find many good details on places to park it mid day Saturday when we arrive. if anyone could help with that....

Image result for raising hand gif

we have an RV too, but parking at our airbnb. If I recall, there is an old kmart or something like that for RV's, $100 I think for Saturday night. Close to stadium. No hookups or anything like that.

EDIT..Looks like that place is long gone..says the Brown County fairgrounds and then shuttle to stadium...that does not sound fun!. I would call some of the sports bars around and see if they have space 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I will be there with the better half. We arrive Friday AM. We were planning to drive up to Sheboygen for lunch at the Black Pig (I just love saying I'm going to Sheboygen, such a funny name). After that we may switch to stay in Appleton Friday, but currently are booked Friday to Monday in Green Bay. Need suggestions for Green Bay things to do. 

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Anyone doing the Bart Starr Plaza tailgate party?  I am thinking about getting VIP tickets. I assume there will be some Bills fans there too.

What is this.  First iceberg heard of It.  Gameday party I assume?