Eric Wood says the culture is just fine in Buffalo and guys are really bought in

BillsFan4

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Really?  Wood, a respected a good player for the team, who still knows most of the players on the team and in all likelihood is still tight with most of them, know little to nothing about the current state of the team?  LOL!

The quality continues to drop, man it is in free fall; I agree with your post and trust Eric Wood. Kyle Williams I'm sure would speak out, and I refuse this team went from the game in Miami when Kyle scored a TD and then videotaped in the locker room showing lots of cohesiveness; now after one year a revolt? 

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm not upset, it is what it is in a 2018 season that will be a struggle.  Point to where I said anything remotely close to the locker room is lost.  But of course you can't because you're ascribing things that I haven't posted.

You want to believe everything is fine, then go right ahead. :beer:

You accuse me of ascribing things you haven’t posted, then accuse me of thinking that everything is fine, which I haven’t said at all. Nice work. 

Let me ask you this...if Eric said the coaches lost the team, would you believe him?  Of course you would. Because you want to. 

My my point in all of this was that Davis retiring at half time doesn’t mean the coaches lost the team.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

You accuse me of ascribing things you haven’t posted, then accuse me of thinking that everything is fine, which I haven’t said at all. Nice work. 

Let me ask you this...if Eric said the coaches lost the team, would you believe him?  Of course you would. Because you want to. 

My my point in all of this was that Davis retiring at half time doesn’t mean the coaches lost the team.   

Quite intentionally for effect. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Quite intentionally for effect. 

No it wasn’t.  

18 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Eric Wood, was a leader for this team. Key word is was. He has very little to nothing to do with the current state of the team.I wouldn't doubt that he has very little insight on what is actually going on.

Should I also believe everything john Murphy says as well? I mean he says everything is fine all the time. 

Really?  Wow. 

So so one poster doesn’t believe wood because he’s still to close to the team, and another doesn’t believe him because he’s retired and has no real insight. 

Nicely done. 

2 minutes ago, teef said:

There you go again making things up.  Point to where I posted that the coaches have lost the team.

Just now, teef said:

No it wasn’t.  

Oh it was! It's great that you have an active imagination and can read minds. 

8 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The quality continues to drop, man it is in free fall; I agree with your post and trust Eric Wood. Kyle Williams I'm sure would speak out, and I refuse this team went from the game in Miami when Kyle scored a TD and then videotaped in the locker room showing lots of cohesiveness; now after one year a revolt? 

Why because I question whether or not Eric Wood really knows what is going on because you know he is not on the team and not involved in day to day activities.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

No i would not because I dont beleive Eric Wood really knows what is going on. 

9 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The quality continues to drop, man it is in free fall; I agree with your post and trust Eric Wood. Kyle Williams I'm sure would speak out, and I refuse this team went from the game in Miami when Kyle scored a TD and then videotaped in the locker room showing lots of cohesiveness; now after one year a revolt

Not even.  Reportedly the revolt happened before the Bengals game.

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Why because I question whether or not Eric Wood really knows what is going on because you know he is not on the team and not involved in day to day activities.

No i would not because I dont beleive Eric Wood really knows what is going on. 

Do you really think wood doesn’t have an idea of what’s going on inside that locker room?  Do you really think he’s not still great friends with many guys on the team and talks to them on a regular basis?  This is silly. Think about what you’re saying. Maybe he’s just telling the truth that after 2 games, the team hasn’t turned on the coaches. 

Just now, Doc said:

Not even.  Reportedly the revolt happened before the Bengals game.

There is no revolt happening. JC if you even question what the Bills are doing you are lumped into this group of extremists that think the sky is falling.

I'm sorry if i don't believe that Eric Wood knows exactly what is going on. 

Do I believe the coach has lost the team - no

Do I believe everything is fine - no

Do I have a lot of questions on if this team is headed in the right direction - Yes

Maybe i should just go become a Pats fan, I mean that's probably what y'all will say next. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There you go again making things up.  Point to where I posted that the coaches have lost the team.

Oh it was! It's great that you have an active imagination and can read minds. 

What you did was a mistake, and the fact that you’re so poorly trying to cover it up proves it.  I’d probably move on from it. 

4 minutes ago, teef said:

What you did was a mistake, and the fact that you’re so poorly trying to cover it up proves it.  I’d probably move on from it. 

:lol: No you made the mistake of ascribing sentiments that I didn't express and I just gave it right back to you.  Good try though Kreskin

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: No you made the mistake of ascribing sentiments that I didn't express and I just gave it right back to you.  Good try though Kreskin

Ah. You’re doing that thing where when you’ve been shown the lack of logic in your post, you begin to argue a completely useless point that had nothing to do with the topic in the first place. Do you not think people see through that?

You weren’t trying to be clever. You just screwed up with a comeback. I get it...if people aren’t bitching, they think everything is fine.  That was your way of coming at me, and in the process, you did what you accused me of doing. You fell on your face there, and now there’s some serious bullshitting to try to not look foolish. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

Ah. You’re doing that thing where when you’ve been shown the lack of logic in your post, you begin to argue a completely useless point that had nothing to do with the topic in the first place. Do you not think people see through that?

You weren’t trying to be clever. You just screwed up with a comeback. I get it...if people aren’t bitching, they think everything is fine.  That was your way of coming at me, and in the process, you did what you accused me of doing. You fell on your face there, and now there’s some serious bullshitting to try to not look foolish. 

You need to stop and just admit I busted you for posting BS that I didn't in any way intimate or post. I gave it right back to you it simply went over your head to no surprise. Just own your nonsense and move on. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You need to stop and just admit I busted you for posting BS that I didn't in any way intimate or post. I gave it right back to you it simply went over your head to no surprise. Just own your nonsense and move on. 

Lol!  You’re a good guy 26. Don’t do the drugs. 

18 minutes ago, teef said:

It's not necessarily because the person wants to believe they lost the team, but it's because there are many red flags and signs pointing to this happening.

Guys abruptly retiring, poor play on the field, blow out losses, not making moves to address areas of concern, cutting veterans for bench players. They may not have lost the lockerroom yet, but they are heading that way if things continue to go down this path. 

I believe Woods saying they haven't lost the lockerroom now, but I'm sure that he isnt going to say that they may be starting to lose the lockerroom. And im sure Preston Brown also has some insight too that there could be some issues there or brewing as he also most likely has friends and people he still speaks to in the room as much as Woods

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

It's not necessarily because the person wants to believe they lost the team, but it's because there are many red flags and signs pointing to this happening.

Guys abruptly retiring, poor play on the field, blow out losses, not making moves to address areas of concern, cutting veterans for bench players. They may not have lost the lockerroom yet, but they are heading that way if things continue to go down this path. 

I believe Woods saying they haven't lost the lockerroom now, but I'm sure that he isnt going to say that they may be starting to lose the lockerroom. And im sure Preston Brown also has some insight too that there could be some issues there or brewing as he also most likely has friends and people he still speaks to in the room as much as Woods

I get what you’re saying, but really my only point was that a guy retiring, especially Davis, doesn’t have anything to do with the “culture”. He may feel he’s too beat up to exist like this for a year, but I certainly wouldn’t chalk it up to the coaches at this point. Davis has a Davis problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

Yea the culture is fine, of course it is.That doesn't mean a dam thing if you have 0 talent on this team.

but hey, culture is super important. 

This is such BS. If the Bills are 2-0 right now, i guaran-damn-tee you vontae does not quit. 

He saw this team was going to be bad and said, eff it the money ain't worth being on the worst team in football. 

You act as if you know this

You dont......