Washington Signs WRs Breshad Perriman & Michael Floyd - Perriman Released

26CornerBlitz

On 9/18/2018 at 10:07 AM, MAJBobby said:

Could we do something to help Allen Already. 

Go get his favorite Target in Wyoming 

Tanner Gentry 72 receptions 1326 and 14TDs with Allen at Wyoming. 

Fits the youth movement as well. 

And what makes you think the Bears will trade him?

On 9/18/2018 at 5:15 PM, dneveu said:

Are either of these guys even good?  

you might guess not for Perriman. he must have a glaring defect to be passed over so much of late.

6 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Yeah getting tattoos like these are idiotic.

its nicely drawn and excellently colored. I like it.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:21 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No trade needed.

He's on their practice squad.  If we offer to sign him to the 53 they can make him a similar/better offer or watch him leave.

Excuse me for not keeping up with the immortal Tanner Gentry, but the Bears could activate him. I dont want  the Bills adding unproven, marginal, mediocre players. They already have Foster and McCloud. If they make a move, make a REAL  move

On 9/18/2018 at 6:42 AM, apuszczalowski said:

Not sure why anyone would be surprised, this fro t office and coaching staff dont care about the offence, they will search high and low uncovering every stone for a defensive player, and throw whatever scraps they find out on offence. They just released the teams most experienced WR the week they are starting their new rookie QB so they could bring up a bench DT in case they needed an extra rotational guy. The offence to them is an afterthought.

The only thing offensive is your spelling of offense.

On 9/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, Sky Diver said:

With a little experience, Foster is going to be at least a number 2 receiver . He has elite speed and the ability to get behind defenders.

Foster under produced at Alabama, now he's under producing in the NFL. This will cause him to remain a depth WR until proven otherwise.