We're all Bills fans. Why accuse otherwise?

Bing Bong

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

well yeah I did tell people to shut up about Tyrod and Mahomes in the last game thread, but screw those guys that only post on gameday. I'm talking about the REAL TBD posters!

Well NOW you are changing the bar. Why are there "REAL TBD posters" vs imposters BUT it can't be generalized to "REAL BILLS fans" vs imposters.

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Well NOW you are changing the bar. Why are there "REAL TBD posters" vs imposters BUT it can't be generalized to "REAL BILLS fans" vs imposters.

jesus, ain't no bar. The dude's that pine for every quarterback we didn't draft are annoying. I agreed with you. Forget that last sentence if you will.

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

common ground. I realized my post was too sissy so I had to throw in something to save it. worked like a charm

I didn't think it was "sissy" but I do need to point out there hasn't been a Fitz meme posted since yours. 

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I didn't think it was "sissy" but I do need to point out there hasn't been a Fitz meme posted since yours. 

Worked like a charm in that.. I don't know. I don't care! I just threw that in at the end cause he looks like a badass after my sissy OP.

I'm a Bucs fan dude. 

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Worked like a charm in that.. I don't know. I don't care! I just threw that in at the end cause he looks like a badass after my sissy OP.

I'm a Bucs fan dude. 

If you are truely a Bucs fan, please do enjoy how you are feeling right now.

2 things are soon to happen:

1) Jameis controversy will torment the franchise

2) after Fitz win the controversy the real fitz will show up, consecutive losses will stack up, and will will have to love him and hate him at the same time for the rest of the season until yourfranchise is left with nothing... 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If you are truely a Bucs fan, please do enjoy how you are feeling right now.

2 things are soon to happen:

1) Jameis controversy will torment the franchise

2) after Fitz win the controversy the real fitz will show up, consecutive losses will stack up, and will will have to love him and hate him at the same time for the rest of the season until yourfranchise is left with nothing... 

Might be true, but I'm still putting in a fantasy waiver claim on OJ Howard. Dude is balling.

Top 3 suggestions to Bills fans on how to chillax and take a step back from the edge:

1) Watch the NE @ Jags game.  Get a trial of Game Pass and check it out if you don't have it.  I am no way a Jags fan but watching the Jags dissect NE on both sides of the ball, I could feel the tension draining out of me.   Even my non-football loving family strolling understood how enjoyable that was for me.  That was so sweet

2) Watch the Tampa at N'Orleans and Tampa at Iggles games.  Being Bills fans, we all like to cheer for the underdog.  Watching Shag-face the Rapper (or whoever he was***) out-QB the SB winners was the Snoop Dog of Underdog celebrations.  OK I guess that's two suggestions, but who's counting?

3) Grapefruit and Rosemary mojitos.  Shout out to @Johnny Hammersticks for the suggestion.  After 2-3 of these guys, you'll be floating off into a rosy future where Allen and Edmunds are Franchise, McDermott a top-tier coach, and Tom Brady's body spontaneously disassembles into component parts like a dime-store Halloween skeleton during the pre-game warmups on 29 Oct.

***Desean Jackson's game-day outfit, he said

• Like (+1) 1