Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

I've had broken ribs and cracked cartilage.  The worst pain he will feel in the next couple of days is sneezing or coughing.  Oh man that's rough.

I think he'll be ready by Sunday.  I've had my cartilage cracked probably 3 times in my life and generally I'm feeling almost 100% after about 5 days.  And that's without professional treatment.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've had broken ribs and cracked cartilage.  The worst pain he will feel in the next couple of days is sneezing or coughing.  Oh man that's rough.

I think he'll be ready by Sunday.  I've had my cartilage cracked probably 3 times in my life and generally I'm feeling almost 100% after about 5 days.  And that's without professional treatment.

by professional treatment, you are meaning the application of an ACE bandage i'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Needle time!