The Peterman Hive

prissythecat

7 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Peterman is the product of the same sort of wishful thinking that led to E.J. Manuel starting @ QB....

Even worse though because EJ had some physical skills. I’d say Cardale Jones and Losman were more like EJ. They were guys with some physical skills but spotty resumes. Peterman is Rudy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Even worse though because EJ had some physical skills. I’d say Cardale Jones and Losman were more like EJ. They were guys with some physical skills but spotty resumes. Peterman is Rudy.

I wish Peterman was Rudy; he only played 3 plays ever in his last game at Notre Dame as a gimmick, he never ever came close to starting. 

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

Say what you will about Peterman’s on field performance, and it certainly has been epically beaten into the ground worse than Hue Jackson’s winning percentage in Cleveland here on these forums, I think everyone who’s really been paying attention to the type of character that NP has, has to agree that not even he would try to defend this caricature of an ignoramus who probably wrote the comments with the goal of just trying to get a rise out of the female authors. And no, there is almost nothing that can be said to try to defend NP’s play. No doubt why it was filled with personal insults in lieu of facts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Put the glove on burple see if it fits ??

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He has been missing this week.

Burple was was on here yesterday on the McBeane giving Peterman his shot thread.  He did have a rather understated comment which was “Obviosuly , Peterman did not light things up....”

• Haha (+1) 1