If we start 0-6 just if

DKBills25

4 hours ago, Gigs said:

The Pats are a team of musical chairs. And keeping 2 coaches and a QB, then trading or firing everyone else isn’t continuity. You’re right about the plan, which is superior to whatever lame talentless plan McBeane has, but even you supported my point that continuity means nothing in today’s NFL. It’s about talent and game planning, which the Pats have. 

Also last year’s team was a Whaley produced team with McDermott running it. They got worse when they traded away their best players towards the end of the season, and lucked into the playoffs off a desperation 4th down in a completely different game. I like the mentality McDermott brings to the locker room because comaraderie means more than continuity. However, he’s a softy. He will prop up goodie two shoes like “faith man” Peterman even tho everyone and his mother knew he sucked eggs. That’s not a good thing. I am starting to see McD as a Dick Jauron type, where DJ wanted those “high motor” “lunchpale” types like Chris Kelsay. I don’t want to see that again, but I am. I am seeing them trade away top talent like Dareus because he is the opposite of a “faith man” like Peterman. 

I know many pro McBeanes will flame me, whatever, it doesn’t change what is going on. Find me a winner who is as wholesome and clean as Peterman is. There’s a reason guys like him suck. There’s a reason even the best “faith men” can’t win; like Philip Rivers. No edge = No wins. You need that big head entitlement to be a winner. You have to take what’s yours...not fight a battle against evil or something like you’re David or something lame like that.

Namath, Brady, Favre, Mannings, Roethlisburger, honestly you could keep naming guys who were HOF good and always outnumber a list of Tebow’s and Petermans with their power being men of “faith.” You have to grab the NFL by the Lombardi; when you’re a superstar they let you do it. 

Being a man of faith and having NFL chops are not mutually exclusive. As with anything else in life, everyone’s been given different skill sets and talent levels no matter what they do, and their spiritual side to the extent they have one or not, has nothing to do with that. See, e.g., Wentz, Reich, Rodgers, Cousins, Brees, the list goes on, for examples of men of faith also being winners between the hash marks. All I’m saying is it’s a mistake to jump on NP’s or Tebow’s faith as somehow “proving” that’s why they are not cut out for the NFL or that they have no “edge.” Instead, it’s probably what helps them deal internally much better in moving past setbacks as they happen and keep perspective.

11 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans 

I had another question pop up in my head and I wanted to read what you guys would say or think would happen if we started 0-6. 

Also I defiantly do not want us to go 0-6 and I’m also very hopeful for the season still with Allen starting 

but if we do start 0-6 what happens ?

Do we keep Allen in ? 

Do we fire someone if the problems are obvious offensive or defensive? 

Certain players traded ? 

Let me know what you think 

hoping that this doesn’t happen 

GO BILLS !!

Cry

Yes

No

Yes

No

• Like (+1) 1