TSW Has Turned Into Comedy Gold

BuffaloRush

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Unsurprisingly, the same people we were warning to lower their expectations are now shocked that the Bills are so bad and calling for McDermott and Beane's head.

Thank god our management is finally ignoring the casual, stupid fan. 

I agree....it’s absolutely unreal.  Even some of the things the mods are saying are so out there.   Hence, the comedy gold.  

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'll take these lopsided victories with a grain of salt.  In our case, Baltimore isn't as good as the score made them seem, and Buffalo isn't as bad as it seems.  Baltimore is still a middle of the pack team who will come back down to earth (maybe as soon as Thursday night against the Bengals) and the Bills probably are not too far behind Balt.

Yes Buffalo is as bad as it seems

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

There are 15 more games to play.  I'd expect to see improvement this coming week against the Chargers, who are no world beaters.

As overrated as Baltimore as you told us?

Bills better not do worse than lose 47-3 at home.

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Since the loss on Sunday, the amount of unintentional comedy in this forum is off the charts.  The emotional romanticism is off the chain.  There’s a lot of debate and infighting among members.  There’s also some really ridiculous comments and takes, which were proposed with 100% sincerity.  Four days ago people were comparing Nathan Peterman to Drew Brees, now they want to see him released. 

This forum is pandemonium.....this forum is fandemonium.  This forum is....fantastic.   

Thanks to all all the member and mods who are making this a fun place to debate, commiserate, and talk Bills football!

ehh the people comparing peterman to brees still believe that..Bullwinkle was in another topic saying 0% was petermans fault and showing screenshots saying eveyr pass he threw was accurate lol

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

As overrated as Baltimore as you told us?

Bills better not do worse than lose 47-3 at home.

I still think Baltimore is a middle of the pack team, and did not think they would lay a 40 burger on Buffalo.  They'll come back down to earth soon enough; they're not as good as the Bills made them seem.

Agree with doing better at home, which would be a huge disappointment if they repeat yesterday's performance.  That would mean McD has already lost the team at the beginning of the season.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I still think Baltimore is a middle of the pack team, and did not think they would lay a 40 burger on Buffalo.  They'll come back down to earth soon enough; they're not as good as the Bills made them seem.

Agree with doing better at home, which would be a huge disappointment if they repeat yesterday's performance.  That would mean McD has already lost the team at the beginning of the season.

Perfect storm of Baltimore playing really well and the Bills playing really terrible.  The bad play definitely should be a cause for concern though I’d agree I think both teams are closer to each other than the final score would indicate 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You do know that a win vs. an NFC team may actually harm our playoff chances? I read that right here. 

Correct. That was my point. 

NFC wins are bad. 

AFC wins are good if they also highlight the poster’s personal agenda.