Another massacre in week 2

Cygnus99

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Peterman will start in all of these games until they are out of reach.  Then Allen will come in and get his experience until he's ready to start.

Who determines he’s ready to start? The same guys who determined Peterman was ready to start?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

And then off to Minnesota the following week and then the Bills host Green Bay the week after that.  0-4.  Keep track of all the holes on this team.  There's far too many holes to fill in the 2019 draft and free agency.

The Buffalo Bills have never been in such bad shape.  Ever!

:doh:

How long have you watched the Bills?  I have since 1960.  So if you have done the same, you're qualified to say the worst ever.  If not, you're not.

Go back to the late 60's/early 70's.

9 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Well I think it's clear, they needed a sacrificial lamb so as to not throw the rookie to the wolves.

They already did throw the rookie to the wolves. I don’t see how they can play Peterman again and if they put Allen out there, is he really being set up to succeed?

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

How long have you watched the Bills?  I have since 1960.  So if you have done the same, you're qualified to say the worst ever.  If not, you're not.

Go back to the late 60's/early 70's.

I don't see this team winning a game this year.  I see way too many positions to fill in 2019 and not enough players to fill those positions and not enough money to pay those players.  I just don't see Beane and McDermott lasting past next season.

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

I don't see this team winning a game this year.  I see way too many positions to fill in 2019 and not enough players to fill those positions and not enough money to pay those players.  I just don't see Beane and McDermott lasting past next season.

They have by far the most cap space of any team next year, plus all their picks. 

Where they need to fill in:

O line.  Need a couple guys there.

D line.  Need a good DE and DT.

WR:  Could use a couple to be sure.

CB: Need one more

They need to do their due diligence to be sure but they can plug a lot of these holes with their cap space and the draft. 

I will be shocked if they go 0-16.  Last year after the Saints debacle we thought they wouldn't win another game and they made the playoffs.  I'm not saying yesterday was acceptable by any means, but let's not get too ridiculous yet.

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I think they get 2 more seasons.  I expect them to be gone after that.  It just doesn't look like they know what they're doing.

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

They already did throw the rookie to the wolves. I don’t see how they can play Peterman again and if they put Allen out there, is he really being set up to succeed?

It's going to be similar to guys like David Carr.  And Aikman.  And Peyton.  Could go either way.  It will come down to the intestinal fortitude of Allen.  From what I can see right now, I think he can handle it.  Hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

Can’t put all the blame on the QB. Yes he played bad. Real bad. But they all did. The bills ain’t out of nothing yet if the O line picks it up the run game will boom. LeSean can get it done and if he gets it done NP will b alright. Allen is in no way ready.

7 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

And then off to Minnesota the following week and then the Bills host Green Bay the week after that.  0-4.  Keep track of all the holes on this team.  There's far too many holes to fill in the 2019 draft and free agency.

The Buffalo Bills have never been in such bad shape.  Ever!

:doh:

This is the one that scares me.

I have come to terms with the fact that we are just going to have to take our lumps this year. As nice as it would be to have Mack in the lineup I feel we need OLine help bad and need the extremely high picks we are going to have next year.

They weren't lying last season when they told us they were not tanking because they knew all along that 2018 was the tank year. By the time its all said and done, everyone will see just how effective the Bills can be at tanking.

We're #1 at something!