Another massacre in week 2

Cygnus99

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t see how they can play Peterman again and if they put Allen out there, is he really being set up to succeed?

I can; it's easier for a QB to develop when there's no pressure on him. When your team is already down 40+ points and there's only a half left to play when you take the field there is no pressure on you.

7 minutes ago, nonprophet said:

I can; it's easier for a QB to develop when there's no pressure on him. When your team is already down 40+ points and there's only a half left to play when you take the field there is no pressure on you.

He was the 7th overall pick of a team that is desperate for a franchise QB. I think as long as he is here there will always be pressure for him to develop into someone good.

7 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

And then off to Minnesota the following week and then the Bills host Green Bay the week after that.  0-4.  Keep track of all the holes on this team.  There's far too many holes to fill in the 2019 draft and free agency.

The Buffalo Bills have never been in such bad shape.  Ever!

:doh:

Disagree, if we end up finishing last we get bosa or oliver, and they are about as can't miss as you can get franchise level game changer, a starter level potential lineman or corner with the second pick, and depth + maybe a lucky starter with the rest of them.

Then we can sign 2 solid lineman, 2 receivers, 2 lbs, 1-2 corners with all that cap

And then off to Minnesota the following week and then the Bills host Green Bay the week after that.  0-4.  Keep track of all the holes on this team.  There's far too many holes to fill in the 2019 draft and free agency.

We've gone from the playoffs to an expansion team in 7 months...

‘84 and ‘85 come to mind. Pretty bad all the way around. They got the 1st overall pick in ‘85 and slowly began to turn things around. There is hope.